Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was a great idea for a challenge, Copter! Love that there was so much response to each piece of art as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      This was a great idea for a challenge, Copter! Love that there was so much response to each piece of art as well.
      I am very happy with it! Might have to make it an annual thing.
      sigpic

Comment

I have no problem with that
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the wonderful things you guys said about my art!
          My head has swelled and now I'm sure I won't be able to get out the door!.

For any who are interested to know, the background used was a photo I took of the pebbles on Pebble Beach CA, when I was there a year ago.
          sigpic

Comment

It's really cool that the background was a personal picture, Dell. Loved it!
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

And I finally got my latest fic typed and up Why We Fight
                sigpic

Comment

Loved the story, Ever!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you!
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

I'm starting to feel the need to open pb today. So, thunk? fangurl? ship?

Also, what was this weeks art challenge? I totally forget.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here is the challenge, Ever...

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        Challenge #25
                        Entries due to me by 6AM your time Monday March 31st.

This week we're going to get back to more technical work. Make a pair of opposites. Make two sigs, or icons, but make them opposite. One could be color, the other black and white. One could be happy, the other angry. One could be facing left, the other facing right. Whatever 'opposite' means to you.

Fanfic writers, in your story just make sure you showcase 'opposite'. Half of the story could be angry, the other happy, etc. However you want to incorporate "opposite" in your story. Keep in short if possible, under 1000 words.

Also... I'd be up for thunk, fangirl or ship in about a half hour or so if you are still feeling it.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm all for ship/fangurl/thunk still. Computer is just being stupid right now.

Thanks for the reminder about the art challenge! I might/should have time today!
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X