Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
    Loved BAMSR too! It was an exciting great ep! Would have been nice to have more Ronon of course!

But contrary to some may say elsewhere,
    Spoiler:
    I didn't think there was a bit of Ronon/Teyla ship during the pregnancy "reveal" scene. On the contrary, I think he showed himself to be nothing more than her friend. No man that was in love with a woman could react so calmly to her being pregnant by another man. Ronon is Teyla's friend- period. He knew about Kanan and he didn't seem all that surprised by what happened to her. And of course, he'd never turn down a chance to go to sick bay!

I agree. . .

Spoiler:
    Ronon got nothing but the friend vibe. I believe he suspected Teyla was pregnant all along. I mean, if he noticed that she and Kanan had a relationship just from the way she talked about him, then it's not too much of a stretch for him to notice other things :ahem:regnancy::ahem: as well. People forget that Ronon is a very observant person.

And of course, he'd jump at the chance to go to sickbay.

Someone could definitely right a tag to that. . .Oh, I see the plot bunnies approaching.
    . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for the spoilers, everyone! I can't believe I missed the BAMSR last night. My one chance to be in the States for an SGA ep, and I'm stuck at an airport. I kinda peeked into the discussion thread last night (didn't want to know too much just yet), and it must have been awesome.

Thank God for iTunes, the first thing I'll do when I get back to Germany tomorrow will be to download it. And with my new laptop I'll be able to enjoy it, too. No jerky pictures anymore, YAY!

Tag sounds good, I love tags. Actually, I've started a new R/K fanfic that begins as a tag to Sateda. There are several reasons for this. First of all, I love to have Carson still around, and secondly I like to think up situations where Ronon and Keller have met earlier. And then, any Ronon whumpage is a good starting point for introducing a new doc.

The first chapter is at http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/5710.html. Nothing very exciting yet, I'm still kind of easing into the story. Hope you enjoy it anyway.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

OOOHHHHH Starg8fan has new fic!!! Yay!! I'm off to read!

Read it and loved it! Looking forward to him waking up and them falling into instant attraction and not quite as instant love with each other.
        Last edited by Everlovin; 05 January 2008, 12:25 PM. Reason: Not done with post
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Thanks for the spoilers, everyone! I can't believe I missed the BAMSR last night. My one chance to be in the States for an SGA ep, and I'm stuck at an airport. I kinda peeked into the discussion thread last night (didn't want to know too much just yet), and it must have been awesome.

Thank God for iTunes, the first thing I'll do when I get back to Germany tomorrow will be to download it. And with my new laptop I'll be able to enjoy it, too. No jerky pictures anymore, YAY!

Tag sounds good, I love tags. Actually, I've started a new R/K fanfic that begins as a tag to Sateda. There are several reasons for this. First of all, I love to have Carson still around, and secondly I like to think up situations where Ronon and Keller have met earlier. And then, any Ronon whumpage is a good starting point for introducing a new doc.

The first chapter is at http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/5710.html. Nothing very exciting yet, I'm still kind of easing into the story. Hope you enjoy it anyway.
          Left you feedback on your LJ, but I wanted to tell you how good the first chapter was! Keep them coming. I love your idea of them meeting sooner.

Comment

Countdown to Quarantine
            12 days to go

Ronon: You know, you don't need to stick around. I'm fine.
            Sheppard: You sure?
            Ronon: Yeah. I want a re-match tomorrow, though.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement, sanssong and everloving. I wrote the second chapter for 'Encounter' on the plane coming back last night. I'll post it as soon as I've figured out how to dial into our wireless network at home with my new laptop. I'll get onto that right after I've watched BAMSR, which is downloading from iTunes right NOW!!!!! Sounds like an incredible ep, and although Keller isn't in it, I'm really looking forward to all the Teyla/Ronon interaction. I love the two of them together, just as very good friends though.

So until I come back, here are two caps from the preview, one with Ronon looking at Teyla

Spoiler:

and one with Teyla looking at him.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee! BAMSR is AMAZING. The way Ronon and Teyla are holding hands on the way to the infirmary... and we all know why he's headed that way, don't we? And the FX scenes - WOW. Gotta go and watch it again right now.

But before I do, here's the link to the next chapter of 'Encounter'. Hope it lives up to your expectations.
                http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/6053.html

sigpic

Comment

Hey, I just thought I'd share this cap from BAMSR of Teyla and Ronon on their way to the infirmary. . .to see Dr. Keller.

Spoiler:

Enjoy.
                  . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

My husband saw this during the ep and said that Ronon is just a softy! I'm all like You didn't know that? Especially with Teyla. Now with Jenn of course.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

But before I do, here's the link to the next chapter of 'Encounter'. Hope it lives up to your expectations.
                      http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/6053.html
                      Squeee. Nothing like getting to know your patient on an intimate level right?
                      sigpic

Comment

Countdown to Quarantine
                        11 days to go

Ronon: Something wrong?
                        Keller: No, no, nothing.
                        Ronon: I don't think he's seeing anyone, you know.

sigpic

Comment

If this hasn't been posted yet, here is HARD PROOF of their relationship.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ZampraZ View Post
                            If this hasn't been posted yet, here is HARD PROOF of their relationship.

Spoiler:

Thanks for posting these, ZampraZ. A couple of them have been posted before (and everybody's dying to get to Jan. 18 and 'Quarantine') but not step by step. Great job with the caps!

sigpic

Comment

Okay, chapter 3 of 'Encounter' is up at http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/6147.html
                              It's a kind of transition to set the scene for the good stuff I have planned for later.

sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if i'm going to live until Jan 18th....the anticipation is KILLING me....
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Working...
                                X