Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Sky, but apparently when I said 'no dissenters' and 'create an anti-thread' it meant nothing; so it's unlikely they'll listen. I'm starting to get used to dealing with children who lack a certain level of understanding when I come to this site!

---Onwards... Suz fantastic sig, me want one too, it's so not fair that you get to have on without giving me one. ~sigh~By the way where did youg get that shot of Jewel, it's a real good shot. Loving Ronon and his machismo---satisfied smirk.

By the way does anyone have any captions of either of them to dish out from First Strike?!
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi View Post
      If they have chemistry Im all for it.
      Adds to list of Ronon ships:
      Teyla/Ronon
      Random Girl from Tao/Ronon
      McKay/Ronon
      Dr. Keller/ Ronon
      Btw LadyBozi, the random chick from Tao was Dr. Esposito, the chick who in the beginning Rodney and Radek were hitting on, the one with the cute "smile" and in the end it turned out that, while Rodney, Radek and John were all checking her out, she thought Ronon was the hot one, hehe... poor girl, he hardly noticed her.

If someone writes a fic where Ronon get massively injured and refuses to be treated (like at the end of First Strike) and Dr. Keller has a hard time getting her patient to cooperate, I wanna read it (I like the ships where they don't get along at first, what can I say??)

Comment

I don't blame you Neb, angst causes drama which always brings up the catch phrase...'a thin line between love and hate' and we of course live through that drama, and they end up with one of them realizing the truth and we sigh when they confess their feelings, gush when they kiss and fluster when they consummate.

I'm such a voyeur, I'd skip the beginning and in-between and just go straight to Keller/Ronon---consummating. That's bound to be interesting, 8 years roughly of respressed emotions, he'd be...almost unmanageable and just imagine the stamina!!

Comment

I really appreciate you standing up for us SkyDiver. Thank you.

And thanks to you as well VB, I couldn't agree with you more about the mentality of some people.

So, it seems there are a few folks here who love to ship Ronon with just about anyone- I'm pretty on board with that myself actually (with the exception of putting him with Teyla for obvious reasons!) Since Ronon came on the show, I've been on the lookout for anyone I thought would be good with him. I've done the Ronon/Weir thing, the Ronon/Meira thing and mostly the Ronon/OFC thing. I've also thought Faith from Buffy would be awesome for him.

As I said before, I wasn't sure about Jewel and her new character. I didn't think she'd be a good match for him, of course, I was thinking of her as she was in Firefly. She looked so young then, I just couldn't picture her with Ronon. Seeing her in First Strike made me re-think that however, as I saw she has done a bit of growing up!

We've got a while to wait for the moment of truth for these two, but I for one hope it works out for him. The poor guy needs a woman!

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
            ---Onwards... Suz fantastic sig, me want one too, it's so not fair that you get to have on without giving me one. ~sigh~By the way where did youg get that shot of Jewel, it's a real good shot. Loving Ronon and his machismo---satisfied smirk.

By the way does anyone have any captions of either of them to dish out from First Strike?!
            *takes bow* Glad you like the new banner. I might be talked into making one for you as well! I just googled and found that lovely shot of Jewel. Hot huh? And the Ronon pose was just too good to pass up. He does have the post *ahem* look on his face.

Doesn't Trippy have caps of FS?

Comment

I second how fab your sig is Suz...Haven't gotten around to making any yet, but that pic of Jewel sure is hot!....

Oh Nebulan...that's a great fic idea, it would be interesting, and also realistic for Ronon to act that way, we know how tough he is, when his shoulder went out in 'the ark' he didn't wait for Beckett. So it would be interesting reading a fic where she tries to get him to stay still for her to help him.

BTW, was she given a first name?

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                I second how fab your sig is Suz...Haven't gotten around to making any yet, but that pic of Jewel sure is hot!....

Oh Nebulan...that's a great fic idea, it would be interesting, and also realistic for Ronon to act that way, we know how tough he is, when his shoulder went out in 'the ark' he didn't wait for Beckett. So it would be interesting reading a fic where she tries to get him to stay still for her to help him.

BTW, was she given a first name?
                Thanks WB! I'm glad you like my newest creation! And I second your plot bunny of Keller trying to keep Ronon in the infirmary! How far WOULD she go? lol!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                  Thanks WB! I'm glad you like my newest creation! And I second your plot bunny of Keller trying to keep Ronon in the infirmary! How far WOULD she go? lol!
                  Tell him she hid his gun somewhere he can't find it and won't get to it unless he stays for the entire treatment.

She'll cut his hair while he's under sedation if he doesn't stay.

She'll cut shave off his goatee under sedation...

Or if I were her, I'd threaten to sit on him; not that he or she would probably mind. But he will put up a fight just to get her to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                    Tell him she hid his gun somewhere he can't find it and won't get to it unless he stays for the entire treatment.

She'll cut his hair while he's under sedation if he doesn't stay.

She'll cut shave off his goatee under sedation...

Or if I were her, I'd threaten to sit on him; not that he or she would probably mind. But he will put up a fight just to get her to do it.

Oh, girl, you have NO imagination! I was thinking more like tying him up... Or maybe locking him in the infirmary with her! Or maybe have her give him some *other* incentive to stay!

Comment

I'm so there with this ship !!!
                      Hope they explore it more in S4

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
                        I'm so there with this ship !!!
                        Hope they explore it more in S4
                        Hey newbie..hope they do too...

Of course we could be stretching it and throwing the ball around. But meh, you never know how these writers thinks.

As my sister would say, "These people can't be shipped, their more concerned about surviving----they have things trying to kill them. THEY ARE WRAITH!!" We quote Teyla a lot...

But just for us chronic shippers, who want Ronon with some fresh blood; and who's a great new character---we're all for it.

Now where are those caps...hook me up with caps. And Suz make me a sig, I want one similar to that.

VB

Comment

Well we may have to think up other ways of getting them together because with Ronans high threshold for pain and yanking out arrows and the like himself he may never end up in the infirmary.

I'm sure a full medical is required from time to time - she can take her time getting to know him whilst checking him out - healthwise of course.

I have a feeling that Ronan may be very co-operative though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks BA, good point. Ronon does have a high threshold, damn punk, he so doesn't make it easy to ship him with a doctor. He'd probably rather have Teyla rub some ointment or he'd rub it, wrap it up and sleep it away. ~Sigh~

Okay, so I'm bidding on the lunch room. He does eat, quite ravenously too, and drink Evian (now when did Ronon get too good for PG water)...She eats, maybe no other seats available except next to him, she's reviewing a scientific journal...and from there we have a budding comraderie. That leads to other chats, which leads to more hanging out, which leads to her training with him...and voila!!

Comment

Well she's in next season for 8 episodes, almost half the season so sometime they're sure to bump into each other. And we know that after him hugging Beckett in 'sateda', and all he'd done for him, he's sure to respect doctors.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hey guys...

We never mentioned the fact that they gave her a name. Do you know I don't remember it?!

Was it Jennifer or Jessica Keller? Watch me be all wrong...

Comment

Working...
                                X