Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleargh...too early! I hate mornings...and I don't have to be at work for another three hours, but I don't know if I'm supposed to change after I clock in, if I'm supposed to clock in right away, if I just walk in...
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Yeah, I get to be JackJack's babysitter. It sounds kind of horrifying.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm on call this week! My boss just called me, and she said all us newbies are on call until they work on our real schedules So I didn’t get fired! Yet…
        sigpic

Comment

That is good so how was your first day?
          sigpic

Comment

It was fun, but exhausting! Did two hours of reading and quizzes...it was so bad, I didn't even want to read much during break or lunch...then did a lot of learning about the register, took lunch, did some more learning, then I had to shadow one girl at the register, she did one herself, then had me do one and do a speed pin, so I wouldn't have to log back in every time if there was a long break between guests, then she had to go on break and she sent me over to a girl named Haley, Haley had me bagging for a bit while she worked and explained things, then she threw me head first into the shark tank and had me doing sales until it was time for me to come home. Also, I totally got checked out by my cute new coworker We were all crowded around the register together, and I hopped up to sit on the counter...I hope that was okay...and I turned to ask him something a bit later, and he was *not* looking at the register...
            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a busy day. At least the co-worker was cute
              sigpic

Comment

It was actually really slow, until right before I got tossed onto the register...it was still fun, though, other than the two freakin' hours of reading and quizzes...I hated that.
                sigpic

Comment

yeah but you it was only the one day right from now on no more reading and quizzes right
                  sigpic

Comment

I might have to do more, depending on if I want to be cross-trained more...I would love to be certified to clean up hazardous materials, so I don't have to just stand around and watch someone else have to do it...
                    sigpic

Comment

That would be cool and the more you can do at work the better
                      sigpic

Comment

And the more hours I would get, which would be awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

Exactly and if someone in an area leaves that is a higher position than you you might could get the job and look more money and more responsibility
                          sigpic

Comment

Yup! Would love more money...still, I made almost a hundred bucks for the last two days alone, so I can start a bank account as soon as I get paid I want one with a bank that doesn't make you add a certain amount every month, though, i that possible? I was gonna get one with Chase, but they make you put in $500 a month, or they start fining you.
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't know I don't use a reg bank because of my Dad serving in the Navy I have my saving and checking account at Navy Federal Credit Union.
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice! I'll have to look into banks here, I guess...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X