Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I am watching Being Human and it seems so odd even after seeing it last week I can't imagine Billy as a werewolf
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it took Hubby a while to realize it was Billy too. I had to say it two or three times before he believed me.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

It is just odd I saw him and thought Billy and was waiting for Sally or making a comment about old man hands.
          sigpic

Comment

New Drinking Warning released: Vodka and ice will ruin your kidneys, Rum and ice will ruin your liver, Whiskey and ice will ruin your heart, Gin and ice will ruin your brain, Pepsi and ice will ruin your teeth...There you have it! ICE is freaking lethal! Warn all your friends: Lay off the ice, just drink it straight!! You could save a life! Don't forget what it did to the Titanic!!

sigpic

Comment

That is hilarious, DG.
              sigpic

Comment

I saw it and had to share

How's everything going with you bailey?
                sigpic

Comment

Good, considering. We have gotten a couple feet of snow in the last week. Kind of an adventure in itself... but then on top of that our furnace went out. We've been thankful for our heated mattress pads and throw blankets. Kind of fun for a while, but I'm hoping to get someone to fix it right away on Monday or Tuesday. My father-in-law will be here Thursday.

How have you been girlie?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    How's this for crazy! Last night during supper we hear a huge noise. We've had a wind storm here all afternoon, so I figured it was the wind blowing the doors off the storage sheds or something. It was a microburst that blew the roof off the neighbor's shed! That shed was nearly the size of their house! The wind continued and I think eventually knocked down the rest of the shed.

I briefly thought it was the roof off one of our sheds as it was lying half on top of that shed.
                    Wow, sounds a little too close for comfort, Ever.

sigpic

Comment

Schedule

Sunday, March 4th thru –Thursday, March 8th – Read Who I Am by Nika Dixon

Friday, March 9th – Discussion
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh no! bailey having snow and no heat would be horrible!! I hope everything gets fixed soon! eat plenty of hot soup and chili to help keep warm.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thinking of warm places...

sigpic

Comment

Oh that is good too
                            sigpic

Comment

I keep finding the cats in front of the forced air vents. They are hoping too.

sigpic

Comment

Poor kitties *huggles* for everyone
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X