Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's spraying again. The whole leaving behind eggs from last time thing. So hopefully it'll take care of it after this. They've been better this last month though.

Also, there's a new chapter of Challenges and Danger Can Lead to Love up!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Did you have to empty your kitchen again? Hope this does them all in too.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm just getting the boxed type food out this time. The cereal, pasta, stuff like that. I really don't want to contemplate emptying that kitchen twice in a month!
        sigpic

Comment

I was hoping not too! That would be a lot of work, but I guess in the end worth it.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm really enjoying my day along though. I'm hoping I can get lots of stuff done for the art challenge and for Intentions Day.
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

I've got one set done for the challenge. The couple of ideas I had I was playing with didn't work out. I'll post them as soon as I upload them.
              sigpic

Comment

And I need to send them to Copter, right?

sigpic

Comment

Pretty art everyone.

I've been a bit busy but I have time to make something today so I'm having a practice.

I'm still wondering what to do for Intentions Day. Does anybody fancy having a re-watch of that episode sometime?

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    And I need to send them to Copter, right?
                    yes please and nice!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      Pretty art everyone.

I've been a bit busy but I have time to make something today so I'm having a practice.

I'm still wondering what to do for Intentions Day. Does anybody fancy having a re-watch of that episode sometime?
                      Me! Me! Oh, please! I want to watch Tracker!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                      yes please and nice!!!
                      Will do!
                      sigpic

Comment

I have *20* entries for the challenge so far!!! *falls over*
                        sigpic

Comment

It can be crazy, huh! Have fun choosing!
                          sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack...

I'd love to watch Tracker with you all... of course it would depend on date and time of the watch. I don't want you all to try to schedule it around me though since my life is crazy right now... but I'll keep an eye on the thread for the date and time and cross my fingers that it works out for me to join in.

WOW! That is a lot of art so far, Copter!

Love your Ronon sig/avi set, Ever.
                            sigpic

Comment

Because Bailey's not busy at all the next week or so.
                              sigpic

Comment

*laughing*

On a calendar the 19th looks far enough into the month that I figure I should have time to attempt some art or a one-shot... but I know that in reality it will arrive sooooo quickly.

I actually have a one-shot idea for the celebration, just need to find a few hours a couple different days to get it written out. *crosses fingers*

How are your stories coming along for the party?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X