Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blenca, that warmed me up quite nicely!

Thanks, SeNedra! Me too!

I've got the kids (son and DiL) cleaning up the hotel room and doing some early packing.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going? Morning for a few more minutes anyways!

We're all going home Friday after appointments!!!!!!!!

Ever's just a little happy!
      sigpic

Comment

YAY!!! Party time in the Ever House and Hotel!!!!

Things here are good I have cleaning to do meh
        sigpic

Comment

There will be partying! There is a lot of cleaning and packing at the hotel now though.
          sigpic

Comment

That is no fun have a small party easy to clean up
            sigpic

Comment

Great news Misi! I am happy for you and your family

Comment

There have been people in this hotel room for the last 8 months! There's a lot of stuff to figure out how to pack.

Thanks, SeNedra!
                sigpic

Comment

Decided to change my look.. Did this one months ago but I wasn't coming here... Finally a possibility to use

Comment

Very nice Look SeN

Okay these are too cute!!

sigpic

Comment

Love the new look, SeNedra!

Love the Doctor Who cartoons!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hurrah!! Miriam is going home!

SeN, love your new look.

Are they fridge magnets, DG? If they aren't, they should be. Too cute!

A couple of pictures from filming DW 50th anniversary special yesterday

Spoiler:

Last edited by Blencathra; 18 April 2013, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Blen they are I found them in Divion Art (they have some more of the images here) and in the description there are links to buy the sets. The Ood look so freaking CUTE!

Meanwhile there are storms coming which are good but not now after the explosion in West, Texas it could stop rescue efforts for an hour or more . It is a bit surreal I drive though that town when I go to visit my mom and then come back back home
                          sigpic

Comment

I saw that on the news. Horrific. Let's hope the storms keep well away & people can be rescued.

This is cute.

Chester Zoo have had some Humboldt penguins hatch, and they have been named after Doctor Who characters.

This is The Doctor being weighed.

and these two are Davros and Dalek

Another 6 eggs are yet to hatch.

Awwww!

Comment

The video's from that are shocking and seeing the aftermath is staggering.

In the front is an apt complex and in the back across the top of the pic that is a Middle School the only good thing is that it was after school hours and no kids were in there or the death count would be much much higher.

They are very cute penguins. Do they know what the others will be named or are they waiting for them to hatch first?
                              sigpic

Comment

I was amazed that fertilizer could be so volatile and that it could cause such a tremendous explosion. I bet the school didn't know it could be so dangerous either. What luck it exploded out of school hours. Poor people who did die.

They are naming the penguins as they hatch. I've just read another has hatched and is called TARDIS.

Comment

Working...
                                X