Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear, if I end up getting Gimp again, I'm pretty sure the majority of my time with it will be spent making weird photomanips of my current ships that are never gonna happen ;P (I swear, I think 98% of my ships aren't together, or were, and broke up for good...)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
      Dear, if I end up getting Gimp again, I'm pretty sure the majority of my time with it will be spent making weird photomanips of my current ships that are never gonna happen ;P (I swear, I think 98% of my ships aren't together, or were, and broke up for good...)
      well that is the fun of Gimp...you can make what you want!
      sigpic

Comment

True! -thinks of how to get a good Emma/Dylan manip made-
        sigpic

Comment

to make it you need to get Gimp and make it
          sigpic

Comment

Dearheart, a BUNCH of my ships aren't ever or aren't likely to happen! Grrrr! NCIS is trying to kill me this fall.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm trying to think of some I ship that have actually happened...one, Harry and Ginny from Harry Potter, another is Ian and Wanderer from The Host, all my Firefly/Serenity ships, thankfully...
              sigpic

Comment

No, no, no, not here Don't let me go back to explaining Gimp vs Photosho differences... Well the only one - controlls and how it looks and how you make some thing. But Gimp can do the same as photoshop. Sometimes you must use a bit different way, sometimes it may take a bit longer but you can do anything with it! Anything. Trust me, I have been teaching it for two years now And it is as good as PS...

Comment

Happy Birthday, Blen!

Hope you have an awesome day, Girlie!!

Looking forward to the challenges, Copter... although I probably can't participate until after we are done with this move.

I have both Gimp and Photoshop (I got it almost a year ago when Adobe posted the downloads on their site for a few weeks... pretty sure it was an accident.... or maybe good marketing, hoping that people would then want to upgrade to a newer version...). We use Photoshop at work, but I'm probably one of the few that prefers Gimp. My mind just finds it more user friendly... but I know I'm in the minority on that thought.

Miss you guys! *waves*
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

I'm trying to think of some I ship that have actually happened...one, Harry and Ginny from Harry Potter, another is Ian and Wanderer from The Host, all my Firefly/Serenity ships, thankfully...
                    I was super happy with Doctor Who and Castle! NCIS is going to be painful this next year.
                    Spoiler:
                    Ziva leaving and they're casting someone as a love interest for Tim
                    So both of those ships are probably gone.

I seriously might go Noromo one of these days.

How's the move going, Bailey? We've missed you too!
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Blenca!

Have a wonderful day and hope you're having a great last couple of days of vacation!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        How's the move going, Bailey? We've missed you too!
                        I do a lot of chanting... "It will all get done, it will all get done, it will all get done...", just need to actually believe that.

How are things going for you and your's?
                        sigpic

Comment

All is fairly good at the Ever household. At least we're in a holding pattern of crazy chaos that I can manage.

All the rain has shot the weeds up here. Moreso than I've seen in years. I've been busy (and sore) pulling weeds from around the cactus garden and the house.
                          sigpic

Comment

*grins* ... the downside to rain.

Like to hear that you all are in a pattern that you can handle... you all deserve a slow down... hope you get that as well, girlie.
                            sigpic

Comment

So, when's moving day?
                              sigpic

Comment

Our loans can't overlap... so we have to be completely moved out of our old house before the closing at 9am on the 30th. We also can not move anything into the new house until after the closing for the new house which thankfully is at the same time and at the same title company on the 30th.

Now is just the hard part of getting everything out of the house... could really use that Asgard beaming tech right about now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X