Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's another chapter of Challenges and Danger Can Lead to Love up!

Edit: Or not. It's just a space filler. Sorry!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

So work has been busy but I see a small light coming they added a 2nd shift they started this week so this week has been normal but next week there will be no more 10 hour days! YAY! still work on Sats but a 48 hour work week is better then a 56 hour work week they are hoping that by the end of this month there wont be any more Sats *fingers crossed* Tomorrow is the last 10 hour day. Today though was looking to be normal when one of the supervisors went home she left a little after 2 and she is technically the supervisor over the dept I am in well then just before 3 the other supervisor came through our dept and said finish what you have on your station and go ahead and go home !! YAY!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear the 10 hour days will be a thing of the past. And an early escape! Hurrah!

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it gong?

Great to hear about the shorter days, DG! Enjoy those paychecks though!

So, what's it to be today? Ship? Thunk? Fangurl?
          sigpic

Comment

Whatever you fancy. I'm just off to get my hair cut & then I'm packing my suitcase.

Here's something fun. Have you seen this?

Just outside Earl's Court Tube Station in London is a curious blue box.

Go to Google Maps.

In Street View click on the double chevrons >> and see where it takes you.

Edit - The reviews are funny too.

Comment

I'll have to take your word for it. Felger here doesn't like Google Maps.

Ship it is! I've been on a writing high! So, ship away! Any ship you like!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

See you all in a week! I'm off on my holidays now.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Have fun, Blenca!

Felger decided to be stupid yesterday. Not as much spamming as I wanted to do yesterday. I'll spam some more today.
                      sigpic

Comment

You know what, Love Shack! We're a little over a month to Intentions Day! Woot! Anyone want to make the Intentions Day sig/avi/invitation?
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hm, maybe I could do something, I haven't gimped anything for a while... weeks, months except for playing with photos... I will thing about it and hopefully come up with something

Comment

Yay!

I'm making progress on your story. Loving reading it again!
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X