Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

We have been having lot of storms around and no eletricity quite often... this last time almost 24 hours. It is really annoying, how much you depend on it... No pc, tv, internet (well mobile only), no cooking, fridge on external aggregation at least.. We decided to buy a new tv after our HDMI connectors on the old one got burned when we tried to connect it to limited electricity net... It was delivered in the morning and we had to wait almost till now to turn it on! But it is awesome, I can stream videos from pc to it through wi-fi Love it.

Comment

The only thing about a long term power outage that would truly worry me would be no refrigeration. I'd hate for food to spoil.

But yay on the new tv! Sounds like fun!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey Love Shack!

How's everyone doing? I have been super stressed lately.. no fun ..

I wanted to share this with you guys... I finally had a spout of inspiration and made something new on photoshop! In light of the 12th Doctor being announced I made this...

I was kind of going for Peter being faded because he is not yet the 12th Doctor, but his regeneration is looming kind of thing..

I wish there were better pics of Peter, but I guess once the Christmas special airs there will be more..
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Jade! Love the artwork! It almost looks like Twelve is getting ready to shove Eleven out of the way.
          Peter is a relatively well known actor in the UK. I imagine there's lots of pics of him around. I'm planning on googling some pics to do my own art when I have an extra few minutes.
          sigpic

Comment

Sen - So frustrating to be without power. Did you find yourself flicking on the light switch even though you know the power is out. But getting a new TV is great!

Great art Jade! I've been a bit inspired as well. I made this yesterday.

There should be plenty of pics of Peter Capaldi if you google him as Ever said.

Comment

Beautiful Blen Yeah, I was switching the lights on, of course Almost the whole day...

Comment

Wonderful art, Blenca!

I'd probably be playing with the lights too, SeNedra.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys ...there are plenty of pics of Peter, but there ones of his other roles and I am sure if I made something like Blen did they would work, but for the art I made none of them really worked with the image I had in my head. I really needed one of the Doctor Who promo pics of him (that he hasn't done yet).

BTW Blen your art is beautiful!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

So, everyone getting stuff ready for Intentions Day?
                    Wow I completely forgot! I have been so fricken busy.. I will see if I can come up with a few new things for intentions day!
                    sigpic

Comment

I completely understand busy. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay for a new TV SeN!

the quarterfinals are underway and the hardest decision ever! David Tennant vs Alan Rickman I love both of them what do I do?!
                        sigpic

Comment

UGH! I'm trying to rip a dvd for a video. I managed to get it into an audio file - I didn't notice all the settings on the program. I got everything set up for a .wmv (or whatever the file type is) and it immediately said it failed! Grrrr!
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope you managed to get it sorted Ever.

Did I tell you that I'm off on my holidays this Saturday? We are going to Italy again. This time to Riva del Garda on Lake Garda for a week. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Nope. Haven't figured it out yet. Maybe this afternoon.

Have lots of fun in Italy!
                              sigpic

Comment

Lucky Blen!

I just noticed on BBCA today they will show the revel of the 12th Doctor again today followed by all 5 days of Children of Earth after that they will air The Crow a full day of stuff on BBCA that I would willing watch and enjoy hasn't happened in a long time
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X