Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

I think I developed tennis elbow overnight, but I don't play tennis. The darn thing just hurts!

Also, came up with a silly idea for an Intentions Day fic. That's a longer (for me) fic and one that'll be more drabbly that I should get done for our day!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    You know, I don't remember what happened either. Perhaps it had something to do with The Silence... but I'm having trouble trouble remembering them as well...
    I knew I loved the Silence.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    Morning Love shack.

Love the new Doctor Who sig, Blen! Great coloring and it makes me grin because I know we are getting closer and closer to the 50th.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/Jennifer/large-FullSize-sga0404-0380xe.jpg~original
    Good morning, Bailey! Love the Jenn pic!

And I've still given out too much green over the last 24 hours to give out more. It's been 12 hours since I could green anyone. I should be able to!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

okay first day of training and naturally there has been another confusing thing with that. We were told be there by 6:30 to talk to a woman we get there and are told she wont even be in until 8...She showed up just a little late is all. they put us in the wrong class at first then moved us to where we were supposed to be. Found out that training was mainly today only tomorrow we will be working alone (course with people near by to answer questions we might have) and we (there were 3 other people from the building I work that were there as well) will be there for a while. Job is very similar so not hard we got it down just got to get the rhythm right so we get faster at it. I hope I am there for good though that building is SOOOOOOO much better first the walk from parking lot to the building is so very short I clocked out, went through security got my stuff and walked to my car in less than 5 minutes! there are so few people there that I can bring left overs for lunch heat up and still have time to eat! No second shift and so overtime is added to the end of the shift instead of before so no getting up to be at work at 4am plus they do 2 paid breaks and a lunch if you are there for 10 hours unlike where I was where you get only 1 break and a lunch no matter what. So I want to stay at that building

It is time to vote for our fave brit actor again here There are a few tough pairings and some that are really easy I feel bad for some of my faves that I voted for that are not winning though

Ever did you twist your elbow or something maybe? or maybe did something you don't usually do?
      Last edited by dragongirl; 29 July 2013, 12:43 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

So aside from some initial confusion did it all straighten out? Got the job down? Sounds good!

I'm thinking it might be some arthritis or something. All the humidity we're having? I don't know. It could also be I was having some major muscle cramps yesterday. Maybe the muscles attached to that tendon never really loosened.
        sigpic

Comment

Yup everything got sorted out the job is almost exactly what I was doing before with a few comp assisted test that I didn't have to do before. This time the test are being done after the phone has been refurbished instead of testing when the phone gets in.

Could be *huggles* I am sure it sucks no matter what caused it though
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about your elbow, Ever. Hopefully it begins to ease up soon.

DG... it sounds like despite the rocky start to your day, that it all got better. I'm hoping you get to stay.

I have two more days of NaNo... don't think I'm going to make my writing goal, but I've been very busy in RL.

In real life we've sold our house and bought a new one. They both close about the 30th of August. So much packing and cleaning has already happened and yet there is so much more to still do!

sigpic

Comment

YAY So happy to hear that you sold the house and got a new one. Is it the one you said y'all wanted?
              sigpic

Comment

Yay on selling your house, Bailey! So soon too! Yay on getting the house you wanted too! So you'll still be busy in this next month.

I've been living on motrin today for my elbow. Hopefully it'll help tonight.
                sigpic

Comment

LMXB has another chapter of Team Bonding and Basketball up!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes it is the one that we wanted.

It will be busy, but we are hoping that if we just start packing right away that we won't have to be spending every waking hour getting this done.

I hope the motrin helps tonight for you too, Ever.
                    sigpic

Comment

A month to pack isn't too bad as far as being super busy. It does get to be tough living out of boxes though. You'll get it figured out.
                      sigpic

Comment

At least we aren't going far, only about a mile. So the boxes don't even have to be packed all that well or efficiently. Bummer is that we have to be completely out of this one before we can move anything into the other house. I do wish there was a day or two overlap.

One of the good things though is that school won't start until after we move.

How is Miriam doing lately, Ever?

Have you watched any of the San Diego Comic Con Panels DG?
                        sigpic

Comment

Copter could probably give good moving advice since she has to do it so often but I know she is way busy right now

I have only seen bits and pieces I have not sat down and watched them all the way through yet though
                          sigpic

Comment

I've only seen the one where Loki cam on stage in character... which was pretty awesome. My daughter on the other hand has been scouring the internet non-stop for clips and info.

How is Copter settling into her new home? So glad we aren't moving across country.
                            sigpic

Comment

I love that one there has never been a more epic or awesome entrance that that

I need to sit down and watch some

She is getting used to it. It seems that who ever drew up the plans for that place liked BIG rooms but not in areas that really need space she has said that the bathrooms are tiny tiny and there is not enough room in the kitchen. Her parents are there for the week they got there yesterday and there is a big dinner that she has to help organize and she is not getting much time to really settle before crazy starts Hopefully after the dinner and her parents leave she can really settle.
                              sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear that Copter is settling into her new place.

Bailey I'm so pleased you got the house you wanted! I don't envy you having to move all your stuff. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be like on Harry Potter & wave a magic wand & it would all be done.

Ever, hope your pain is better today.

Comment

Working...
                                X