Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend is Whedon weekend on Science Channel. They're playing Firefly and Dollhouse.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

It's ages since I last remember seeing Firefly on TV here. Shame really, it's such a good series. SB is enjoying it anyway. She likes Jayne and Kaylee the best.

Comment

Three guess who's my favorite. Although you might not need the second two.

After that, I love Zoe and Wash. They are so great together.
        sigpic

Comment

Ummm.... would that be Mal? He's my favourite as well. Unfortunately SB decided she didn't like him when he shot the horse. Perhaps he'll grow on her as the series continues.

Comment

You know me so well

Maybe as SB gets older Mal'll grow on her.
            sigpic

Comment

I was just on my way to bed when this appeared on the DW News thread. Bear in mind it is from The Sun newspaper, who aren't the most reliable of sources.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2a6jUzJuJ

Nighty night!

Comment

That would be awesome!
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks like the special weekend is in full swing. I'm Pepper Potts, and I play chess with JARVIS. I'm curious about the other ranks/reps.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow today was way tiring I was in a different dept today and they don't stop lots of moving and picking up boxes and dumping boxes and my feet and back are telling me not to do that again

I have saw that DW news today that would be pretty awesome that way we could all watch at the same time and then go nuts over it here after it was over
                      sigpic

Comment

Ever I just realized we are playing Chess with Blen
                        sigpic

Comment

Someone will have to explain to me who or what JARVIS and Pepper Pots are. I haven't seen Iron Man.

Hey! No flies on me! I accidentally sprayed Raid fly killer on my hair instead of hair spray. I smell a bit weird.

Comment

in the comics Jarvis is Tony Starks butler in the movies they made Jarvis into a computer interface Tony talks and Jarvis answers back, he controls the security system at his home, he is even integrated into the Iron man suits so that he can update Tony on the suit condition. Jarvis is awesome.

not a lot of Jarvis but it does give an idea of how important he is

Pepper Potts is Tony's PA Tony wouldn't be able to do anything without her (or Jarvis really ) and she has some miraculous patience to put up with him
                            sigpic

Comment

and a pepper scene

oh dear Blen that would not be a fun *huggles*
                              sigpic

Comment

Try two! Yay it works!

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
                                My keyboard decided not to work last night.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                Wow today was way tiring I was in a different dept today and they don't stop lots of moving and picking up boxes and dumping boxes and my feet and back are telling me not to do that again

I have saw that DW news today that would be pretty awesome that way we could all watch at the same time and then go nuts over it here after it was over
                                So, was it a good exhausted or a I don't ever want to do that again exhausted?

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                Ever I just realized we are playing Chess with Blen
                                Blenca's playing with herself.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                Someone will have to explain to me who or what JARVIS and Pepper Pots are. I haven't seen Iron Man.

Hey! No flies on me! I accidentally sprayed Raid fly killer on my hair instead of hair spray. I smell a bit weird.
                                Someday you'll have to explain how you managed that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X