Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you do too! Having your own money would be helpful. Would you be working for the same store as your Grandma?

sigpic

Comment

Yup, I would It's for a different department, though, she goes through and changes the prices based on what day it is, and how many times something has been discounted. I'm...not sure what I would be doing -sheepish smile- I applied for a few different jobs...
      sigpic

Comment

I agree shopping for food and cloths is something I hate to do but let me go shopping for fun stuff and I am there

okay another confusing thing from work (sometimes I wonder if that will ever stop) so when I get the phone I am only like the 2nd person handling the phone and some people forget to turn of the lock feature so you have to put in a password. Well for some of the phones the info sheets we have tell us how to unlock them so if we see how to unlock we are supposed to unlock them. Then another person said don't worry about it it makes your numbers go down if you have to stop and look up the process and do it and wait for it to reset (course you can work on another phone while the locked phone is being reset) and if we get a locked phone we put in that it is locked scan it to another tote and they will take them to a dept that does nothing but unlock them. Then comes along someone else if it says how to unlock them unlock them Pick one! do I or don't I?!

bailey sorry about the temps I am not complaining too much it is hot here but cooler than usual (although highs in the 90's is not much different than highs in the 100's but I will take it.
        sigpic

Comment

Since you can work on other phones while the first is unlocking, I would try to unlock them, personally.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't know that I'd want to necessarily trade my weather for your's. Just want to see blue sky... probably a trade off really.

That does sound like some confusing instructions, DG. I guess the longer you're there, the more clear it will become... or at least you can hope for that.

sigpic

Comment

I did unlock 3 phones 2 of them failed to restart though so I had to fail them. I just worry that with phones that need to be unlocked and ones that have been restarted but have not gone through the 5 minute thing afterwards there are too many phones on my station and it can be really easy to forget what phone is doing what.
              sigpic

Comment

Morning.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Finished my second interview! I'll know in a week whether or not I have the job. I really hope I have it...
                    sigpic

Comment

Woot! Good luck, DrJenn!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Ever
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning All.

Congrats on finishing your second interview, DrJenn... hope you get a good call next week too.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Bailey
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X