Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, DrJenn! What are you up to today?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

A fat lot of nothin' Preparing for a phone interview on Monday morning, and starting to freak out more than a little. Also, I just got a Flixster account when I put the digital version of Jack the Giant Slayer onto my computer, so I'm busy using up my free credits to convert some older DVDs to digital
      sigpic

Comment

You will be fine for your interview! Just take it easy, breathe deep, let the stress flow from you and you'll be fine.

Have fun switching all your movies over! Sounds sort of tedious though.

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to work on a Ronon vid or beta a story I promised to do by Intentions Day. I also need to start fleshing out my Intentions Day story.
        sigpic

Comment

I wonder if it's too late to learn how to meditate...and the movie thing isn't really that bad, since I only have five free credits, so I can only convert five movies. And I would definitely work on the stories
          sigpic

Comment

So, what would you meditate on?
            sigpic

Comment

Not even sure I just want to calm down
              sigpic

Comment

Put on a favorite movie
                sigpic

Comment

I think I might Just not sure what to watch...maybe Expendables 2?
                  sigpic

Comment

Sounds good. When's the interview? Already did it?
                    sigpic

Comment

Nope, it's not till Monday morning, but I've been freaking out about it since Tuesday, and my grandma won't shut up and stop giving me 'advice'...
                      sigpic

Comment

Just put in a movie. Tune out the stress. You'll be ok.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ended up chatting with my aunt and uncle for a bit...they stayed for an hour once they dropped off my cousin for a sleepover >.<...then I went to church with my great-aunt and my cousin, then went out to dinner with them, my great-uncle, and my other cousin Now I'm home, and about to pass out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good luck with the job interview Dr Jenn.

Did you decide on what to do Ever? Vid or beta?

It's a lovely day here in the UK. Hot and sunny for a change. And it's the Wimbledon final, so strawberries and cream at the ready.

Here's an odd thing. The BBC put this on their Doctor Who channel yesterday. What does it mean? Tom Baker at the 50th Con? The Fourth Doctor in the 50th special, or a minosode? It's so strange that they just put this one up, there hasn't been a lead up of 1st, 2nd or 3rd Doctors. So strange.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              Good luck with the job interview Dr Jenn.

Did you decide on what to do Ever? Vid or beta?

It's a lovely day here in the UK. Hot and sunny for a change. And it's the Wimbledon final, so strawberries and cream at the ready.

Here's an odd thing. The BBC put this on their Doctor Who channel yesterday. What does it mean? Tom Baker at the 50th Con? The Fourth Doctor in the 50th special, or a minosode? It's so strange that they just put this one up, there hasn't been a lead up of 1st, 2nd or 3rd Doctors. So strange.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGC_DRgbc6I
                              I betaed a little. Mom and Dad stopped by and asked that I download a bunch of vids for them so that took forever.

Glad you've had a nice day there so far. It's cooled off here, but the humidity has shot up to about 30-40%.

That vid was certainly enigmatic. Not sure what it means.
                              sigpic

Comment

SB went for a picnic with a friend and got sunburned feet. She was paddling in a river & forgot to reapply her suntan lotion.

If any of you are wanting something to watch tonight, try Endeavour on PBS, 9 pm ET. Highly recommended by all of us in the Blen household.

Comment

Working...
                                X