Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWESOME!!!!!! Love it, SeNedra!

That's what I love about RR's. Each person takes the story in unexpected directions.

So, who's next? DG, are you good for a paragraph or two? Hifield?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yeah, Ever, it just took a life on it's own I admit I wouldn't be sure where to go next... It is up to someone else now

It is actually the first thing I wrote after more than a year and half. I am glad I am still able to write

Comment

I enjoy writing. I just seldom get real chances to actually do so.

Glad you still have your mojo!
        sigpic

Comment

I loved it, SeN!! Don't think you've lost your writing touch at all.
          sigpic

Comment

Star and I went to see Monsters University. Super cute! Nathan Fillion did one of the voices and Star doubted me. I made her wait for the credits and whammo! Ever was right! I told her to never doubt a fangurl!
            sigpic

Comment

She'll learn, Ever.
              sigpic

Comment

New Ronon/Keller story on AO3 by tielan, Somewhere In The Middle.

And one by danceswithgary, That Which Waits to Be Discovered.

And wneleh, Jennifer's Conclusion.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

She will indeed learn not to doubt fangurls. Especially this one when it comes to Nathan!

Yay! New stories! I'm off to read!
                  sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Love Shack.

I am home from day 1 general training sooooooooo boring!!!! There was parts of it that I am sure didn't apply to anyone there. I still don't know fully what I am doing yet but I was part of a group that was given a skill test on comp. It was really easy (seriously they had us turn on the monitor, log in giving us a user name and password, then told us to open a folder on the desktop then open a page in the folder that was it) I know that I am in training for the rest of the week and tomorrow I will be there from 5am-1:30 I was also told that my normal shift will be 6am-2:30pm so don't even know what my reg working hours will be *drums fingers* by the end of the week hopefully all will be sorted out.
                    sigpic

Comment

You'll get it all figured out, DG.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yup I have to admit I do hope that I work from 6-2:30 it is better than being at work at 5 but I will miss the leaving at 1:30 if only I could work 7 hours and get paid for 8 I would be happy with that
                        sigpic

Comment

Another hour in the day. Another day in the week.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                            Love Shack Round Robin - 2013
                            After The Seed (502)

Everlovin - Part 1

Bailey1ak - Part 2

SeNedra - Part 3

Spoiler:
                            The footsteps were getting near but Ronon wasn’t in a position to do anything. If he was alone in here… But he couldn’t threaten her. It was too risky and dangerous. He would never forgive himself if something happened to her just because he couldn’t deal with his own feelings and urges.

He experienced this before, but still, he was sure something was different this time. And when he had a feeling like this, he was usually right. Two wraiths stopped in front of their cells and were just watching them for a while. He noticed Jennifer made a little step behind, but her expression was determined and she was ready not to show any fear to their captors.

“Our commander wants to talk to you,” the first one said sharply.

“Why?” Ronon asked.

“Not you, runner,” the wraith replied. “I am assigned to bring Dr. Keller. She is coming with me. Now.”

Ronon twitched, suppressing the sudden need to fight. Something was terribly wrong. How could they know who they are? What is happening here? Where are they? He looked at Jennifer and she gave him a puzzled look.

“We‘re going together or we are both staying here,” he replied.

“You are not in a position to make demands. She will not be hurt. She is needed… But you are not.”

“Ronon,” Jennifer whispered and touched his arm slightly. “It’s ok.”

He nodded after a moment. They changed another look and he knew he had no other choice, if he didn’t want to make it worse. The last thing he wanted was to let her go. On the other hand, if they wanted them to be dead or feed on them, they wouldn’t want to talk to her. They would just kill them. She was right.
                            He was just watching her taking a deep breath and following the two out of the cell and down the corridor. She didn’t even turn back. Ronon knew that now he could do only one thing – wait…

--

Jennifer followed the wraiths without hesitation. She couldn’t do anything else, of course, but her curiosity beat the bad feeling in her gut. They weren’t meant to be killed; at least not for now. And if there was a possibility to do something, there was still a chance. She learnt a lot during the year she spent on Atlantis and she knew the hope died last.

It didn’t take long and she was standing in front of the commander of this hive ship. She wasn’t aware of meeting this particular wraith before, but he knew who she was and it was his advantage. Well, except for the fact that she was here as a prisoner and any inappropriate action could lead to her immediate death.

“Welcome, Doctor,” the commander said with a low voice. “It is nice to have you here. It will be my pleasure to cooperate with you. I am sure it will be the same for you.”

She already met with some of his kind but still she was surprised with the beginning of this conversation. He was… polite. Something was telling her that she should be kind as well.

“I admit I am a bit confused,” she started carefully, thinking of every word she was saying. “You know my name... Me… Is there something you want from me?”

“You would be surprised what all I know about you,” he said. “And there is definitely something I want from you. Why don’t we just sit down and discuss it?”

Jennifer followed him and sat on the opposite side of the table. It was definitely weird. They brought her a glass of water and she awkwardly thanked the servant. What was all this about?

“Dr. Keller, I need your help,” the commander started after a moment of silence. “I know what you were doing in that village. And about the virus. So many hive ships were trying to find you but now I have you here and you will have the honor to work with my prominent scientists. You will succeed together.”

Jennifer gulped. “I think I know what you want from me. You want me to find a vaccine against the virus, right? I can assure you that it is not the fault of our people that it was spread around the galaxy. I…”

“I know, I know,” he interrupted her. “I know it wasn’t your people who are responsible nor for the virus creation, neither for the spreading of it. I don’t blame you for anything. You are actually wrong, you know.”

“So… what should I do? Why me?”

“There is another way. We have no idea how many of your kind were infected, where they are and the virus is quite resistant once it is spread. Actually, I quite like the idea that some of my… well, friends… have no idea whether or not they are feeding on the sick. It is a price I am willing to pay. I have my own sources that will never be infected and I can make sure of that. There is something else I want from you. I am offering you a deal.”

“I am listening,” she said.

“If you help me, I will let you go. Both you and your runner friend. And I offer you to remove Atlantis form the list of our aims. We will just pretend there is no place like that on our maps. Every wraith that will follow my queen, and after you complete your task, it will be a lot of them, will never go to that part of the galaxy again. That is my offer.” He was silent for a moment. “Your part is an easy one. You will be staying here on this ship as my guest or… employee, you would say, as long as it is necessary. I need your knowledge and abilities to help me destroy the one your people call Michael.”

Excellent work everyone! I'm enjoying this. (Though I'd forgotten a lot about the Hoffen virus as well ) Looking forward to the next part.

DG - Great news about the job. I hope you get the hours you wanted.

I'm on a Misfits re-watch at the moment and loving every minute.

SeN - did you ever watch series 4? I gave it a miss as all my favourite characters had gone. I didn't know if I would enjoy it with just Rudy and Curtis. I was hoping that Seth would still be there but apparently he'd gone by episode 2. I thought I might give it a try though. BTW did you know that a Misfits movie is being planned? Iwan Rheon (Simon) said he would like to be in it. Fingers crossed it gets off the ground & hopefully with the old gang back again!

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

So, who is next on the RR?

I finally saw a commercial for the last season of Being Human! Just another couple of weeks!

We had a rain storm last night!!! *does a happy dance* It rained more here in 20 minutes than we've had in two years!! Plus, I think it drizzled during the night because everything still smells freshly wet down. I'm so happy!
                              sigpic

Comment

It sounds like there is at least hope for the later time start, DG. Will cross fingers for you.

Yea! Ever! So glad you got some rain. You needed it so badly!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X