Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you thinking long-ish? On Atlantis... off world... a little of both... Earth?
    sigpic

Comment

Maybe something with the potential for long. I mean, we can always do a quick "And they unexpectly got back to Atlantis and lived happily ever after" if we get too tired of it, but long is also fun.

Maybe something offworld and they get taken by bad guy X and they have to get their way to Atlantis? Cliche, but it has possibility.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Sounds like fun. Just one of them, both of them, or a team thing that gets taken by the bad guy? I like the idea of them having to find their way back to Atlantis. Maybe far from a Stargate and not sure which way it is... or on a planet without one...
        sigpic

Comment

I think the pair of them might be more interesting. It's usually John or Rodney who saves the day. It'd be interesting to see them rely solely on each other.
          sigpic

Comment

I do like that.

Pre-ship... or established?
            sigpic

Comment

Whatever. Like I said, these stories just gain a life of their own.
              sigpic

Comment

I like the idea Just tell what you come up with in some summarry... I usually skip some posts casue of time Or just do not remember BTW I always prefer pre-ship but I never tried established so it sould be interesting.... It will be up to the one who starts

*hughs DG*

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

So, it's just a matter of me coming up with an opening scene, huh? Give me a day or three.
                  sigpic

Comment

We will give you as much time as you want... And I am probably out next week... We will see But I am definitely lookin forward to that, we need something to keep the ship alive

Comment

I've got a bit of an idea. Just need to work out how to get it on computer.

Btw, we're expecting a high of 102 today. Plus, there's a forest fire in the mountains about 30 miles from here. It's blooming HOT right now!
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! Good morning, Bailey! How's it going?

There's been something of a family crisis the last couple of days. I haven't even wanted to look at my computer during it.
                          sigpic

Comment

They have an official start date for season 3 Mon Sept. 30 YAY someone has even started a coutdown clock

Hope everything with the family gets better Ever *hugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay for the new season of the shows! Looking forward to more OUaT!

I'm not sure when/if things will get better. My brother and his girlfriend broke up unexpectedly. They had both said they were forever and all of a sudden break up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh no maybe it was a heat of the moment and they will get back together
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X