Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either way is ok with me. But I don't know.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well, I wasn't sure either I made a sig and avi I wanna change today but I can make some more later. We could make an exception because it is Quarantine Day and post in on the 18th.

Anyway, we need a new challenge today Any volunteer? Bailey? I will think of a topic if you have no idea.

Gonna change my sig now!

Comment

Sure... I can think of a subject for the challenge. It will be for the next two weeks?

Give me a little bit to think of something... hmmm. Have a couple of ideas.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I am for two weeks, well for me, I have two other busy weekends (two balls ) and a lot of work.

Take your time

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
            Well, I wasn't sure either I made a sig and avi I wanna change today but I can make some more later. We could make an exception because it is Quarantine Day and post in on the 18th.

Anyway, we need a new challenge today Any volunteer? Bailey? I will think of a topic if you have no idea.

Gonna change my sig now!
            Love the new sig/avi! That's what I was talking about for the challenge. Something we could all use to advertise Quarantine Day!

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            Sure... I can think of a subject for the challenge. It will be for the next two weeks?

Give me a little bit to think of something... hmmm. Have a couple of ideas.
            Two weeks would be lovely to work with. God only knows how busy I'll be coming up.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, if anyone else wants to use these, here they are:

Need to visit another thread to spread the word probably.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                Ok, if anyone else wants to use these, here they are:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l.../qd2012065.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...d2012065ic.jpg

Need to visit another thread to spread the word probably.
                Lovely!

And I do post in a few other threads semi-regularly. So it's out there.
                sigpic

Comment

Okay... I'd have to say that I misunderstood the challenge. I thought Quarantine art, not Quarantine advertising art. Sorry about that.
                  sigpic

Comment

No worries! I'm looking forward to what you've come up with!

I think I was having a hard time explaining what I meant by the whole thing.
                    sigpic

Comment

I haven't had a lot of time to make a ton of art... but I do have a couple so far that I like.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay! I'm looking forward to it!
                        sigpic

Comment

I think it really does not matter what the art is

Working now :s Have to make some materials for PHP... Do not like this language...

Comment

I've participated in a lot of challenges this past year on four different threads and it seems that many times to fit the challenge I can't always use clips/caps from the shows or characters that I love. So this challenge should be all about what you love.

Challenge 2 (Bailey)

Deadline: January 29, 2012

Theme: Favorite

Make any art that represents your favorite(s). Favorite show, favorite character, favorite moment, favorite line/quote, and so on... No limit to the amount of art. PM your entries and I'll post them all as a group on the 29th.
                            sigpic

Comment

I might see what else I can come up with. I got a few done last week. Hoping for more.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                I've participated in a lot of challenges this past year on four different threads and it seems that many times to fit the challenge I can't always use clips/caps from the shows or characters that I love. So this challenge should be all about what you love.

Challenge 2 (Bailey)

Deadline: January 29, 2012

Theme: Favorite

Make any art that represents your favorite(s). Favorite show, favorite character, favorite moment, favorite line/quote... No limit to the amount of art. PM your entries and I'll post them all as a group on the 29th.
                                Ooh! I likes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X