Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Good afternoon, Love Shack! How's it going?

I lost my writing notebook! I've looked everywhere and I can't find it!
    *puts fingers to temples* Using my amazing mystical powers I predict it will be... under your bed... or down the side of the sofa... or...

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
    It is a sunny day finally here and we are going to grill soon

I am sure you will find it Misi Cannot imagine not to write on the pc though...
    Sunshine for you at last! It's a lovely day here as well.

Comment

Yeah finally, glad you had a nice day too Blen Wanna see? Had to make some pics... But it started to rain right after we finished... Doesn't matter, love grilling. I noticed Misi saw it on fb

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Glad SeNedra is having some sun for a change. Although, I'd have taken her rain in a heartbeat.

Miriam is doing a better. Antibiotics work wonders. Turns out she had a bit of an ear infection.

I almost died yesterday. No exaggeration. I went swimming down the river with my brother and his family. I was briefly separated from them and was aiming for the bank. Missed where I was aiming at and tried to grab some branches over the river. Except it was deeper there than I anticipated, the current was faster and I couldn't get out of it on my own. There was a few seconds before I got a bit of control over the situation, that it was very dicey. Fortunately, my brother heard my shouts for help and rescued me.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I would send it to you Misi, really Glad you are ok!
          I remember when I was about 10 we were playing in a swimming pool and tried to get from one part to another trough a hole in a concrete... I go stuck there for a few seconds and could not go anywhere... I got back then and never tried something like this again...

Comment

I don't blame you for not wanting to do that again. Running into any deadfall near that river isn't something I want to do again any time soon.

Swimming down the river? I'm looking forward to that. As soon as I'm not so completely sore. I can't believe how much everything hurts this evening.

I also found my writing notebook! Hubby was moving some stuff around so I could have my coffee handy and Lo and Behold! There they are! Woot!
            sigpic

Comment

Morning all...

Glad to hear that Miriam is doing better and really glad to hear that you are okay, Ever!

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Love that pic of Jenn!
                sigpic

Comment

Makes her look so young...

sigpic

Comment

She is/was young. Still, the lighting is just wonderful around her.

That one too.
                    sigpic

Comment

I like it too.

sigpic

Comment

So, with Father's Day coming up, How do you think Ronon was introduced to Jenn's father? Did it go well?
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd imagine it'd be a bit... awkward at first... I'd bet most father's (her's included) would wonder if he was right for their little girl. He comes across a bit rough with the dreads and not real wordy.

sigpic

Comment

I wonder what wins Dad over?
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I think dad must recognize how he looks at her and how he cares about her... How exactly? Someone should write a fic Not me, out of time I read some I think and I would love to read another.

Comment

Working...
                                X