Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that is good.

so OUaT
    Spoiler:
    Poor Rumple no one will let him kill Hook and Chip is now all broken and he is running away to get his son. I was kind of hoping he would stick around for her then go after Bea but...

Who is the driver of the car? Did he see the fireball? or is he really a fictional character who knows who the people in Storybrooke are?

Is Regina gonna go all evil again? so much I don't want to wait!
    sigpic

Comment

OuaT -
      Spoiler:
      My chin was quivering for Rumple. So upsetting. I can see how he was hoping that true love's kiss would make her remember.

Where did the map show Bae was? All I truly caught was North America.

My best guess is that the driver is someone from some other storyland. Why else would Henry bring up the book? For Whale/Frankenstein? No. We already knew that. We needed to be reminded for the new guy.

Who knows what he saw though. Could have been the ball of fire.

I think Regina is going to go darkside for a while, but Henry will bring him back. Hopefully. I thought Cora was all manipulative saying how she just wanted Regina to love her again. Yeah right! It was her machinations that led to the separation!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

OUaT
        Spoiler:
        I need to watch again to see for sure but it is in the New England area.

That is true it is too coincadental that Henry said what he did and then he makes the phone call...Oh I LOVE his ring tone lol!

Cora is good at saying just the right thing the problem I see is as long as Emma (and probably Charming and Snow as well) are alive Henry will choose them over Regina and the only way for her to get him back totally is with them dead hopefully Regina realizes that will only push Henry further away
        sigpic

Comment

Good grief! OuaT has been over for 2 1/2 hours and I just saw an ad for tonight's episode. Stupid people bother me.
          sigpic

Comment

OUaT -

Spoiler:
            When the guys phone rang and we heard his ring tone was Star Wars my husband started to laugh. He figured they did that because Disney now owns Star Wars. He wondered if they'd bring any of the Star War's characters into the show.

I kinda doubt they will... but this show has a way of twisting and surprising.

Overall though... I thought this episode was just a little slow for me... I think that is what it was. Or maybe not as interesting. I think it is because I don't find the Frankenstein aspect all that appealing. The next episode looks good though... just wish it wasn't so long from now.
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

I spent yesterday in Albuquerque with my SiL and Mom. Great day. Long roads.
              sigpic

Comment

Morning...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Bailey!

sigpic

Comment

*picks self of the floor*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Jack looks so good in that last pic, Ever!

sigpic

Comment

I certainly thought so.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X