Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know... the other thing that would be fun to have would be a master list of all the Quarantine stories... so we could post the list each celebration and have the newest additions at the top. Maybe an Intentions one as well... or themed ones of some kind. Have either of you seen the ones that the Jack/Sam shippers have done?
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thank you Ever!... I'd really like to find some time to do a few more... I sometimes wonder if it is also motivation I need.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Is it motivation or inspiration you need, Bailey? I could occasionally use some inspiration for art.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    You know... the other thing that would be fun to have would be a master list of all the Quarantine stories... so we could post the list each celebration and have the newest additions at the top. Maybe an Intentions one as well... or themed ones of some kind. Have either of you seen the ones that the Jack/Sam shippers have done?
                    I was thinking kind of like what we did on the Flyboy thread for Christmas... a list of Flyboy Christmas stories... we could have a Quarantine one... then each celebration we could post it up too. Maybe people would want to go re-read some of their favorites that fit in with the Theme...

Team Flyboy Thread authors:

The Christmas Stockings - WhyteWytch
                    Gifted - Cate's Corner
                    Twelve Days - ShaViva
                    12 Days - Brneyestx
                    Beautiful Christmas - Puddley Jumper
                    The Only True Adventure - Postie
                    Christmas Party - bailey1ak
                    No Moonlight or Mistletoe - bailey1ak
                    Next Christmas - Brneyestx
                    Forever Christmas Eve - ShaViva
                    What Makes Christmas Special - ShaViva
                    O Christmas Tree - ShaViva
                    Murphy's Christmas - ShaViva
                    The Ghost of an Idea - ShaViva
                    Fortunate Journey Christmas Cheer - ShaViva
                    Eighteen Days - Ladygris
                    Gingerbread Houses - Ladygris
                    Secret Santa - Ladygris
                    The Spirit of Christmas - Ladygris
                    Christmas Carols - Ladygris

Other Flyboy stories:
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I know what you're talking about. The S/J shippers have a list of all the fics they've written for that particular ship holiday. I think given that we are small but mighty, one of us - I'm willing to - can go and find the ones specifically for Quarantine (Day?) and for Tracker (Intentions DAY?). Just have a page where we can add our new stuff.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yea... if you kept a link to the page handy... you could keep adding to the page and every now and then bump it up until it is as complete as we think it can be.

I have a link to the Flyboy Christmas one saved in a word document so I don't have to hunt through posts to find it next year... and each time I add to it I save the link to the new post in the word document.... not sure if that makes sense.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X