Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like mine. It is easy to carry and there is an author I like that has 4 books and a short story that have been published I can only order her stuff online since I have yet to see one of her books or the book with her short story in it in actual stores and with the Kindle I can get it (cheaper than the paper back) and the day it comes out so that is handy. I also like if at midnight I finish a book I can get online and within seconds have a brand new book to read instead of having to wait til a store opens and find something.
    sigpic

Comment

I can't sniff the pages on my Kindle.

Don't know if this is of interest to anyone here but Amazon.com are selling DW Series 5 and 6 on BD for $23.49 each, which I understand is a lot cheaper than previously sold? Best Buy apparently have them at $19.99 but are sold out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...F8&me=&seller=

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...ef=olp_tab_new

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        I can't sniff the pages on my Kindle.

Don't know if this is of interest to anyone here but Amazon.com are selling DW Series 5 and 6 on BD for $23.49 each, which I understand is a lot cheaper than previously sold? Best Buy apparently have them at $19.99 but are sold out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...F8&me=&seller=

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...ef=olp_tab_new
        The humanity! I have no money. This is twice in this last month or so I've wanted to have money for a tv show dvds. I'm going to pout now.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I don't think we get those special prices. I just check and the links don't work and the DVD's are just a bit higher. At least you all can get them for a better price though.

My daughter is up to the episode with Van Gogh... and seems to still be loving it. I started her on the 11th Doctor though and gave her no spoilers... so
          Spoiler:
          she wants Amy to dump Rory and get together with the Doctor. She's not a fan of River... but I think because from her point of view (having not seen the 9th and 10th) River came on the scene after Amy had started traveling with the Doctor.

Should have maybe had her at least watch the first episode with River and the 10th Doctor... just so she was more accepting of River and the Doctor's relationship. Kind of looking forward to seeing her reaction though when she finds out who River is. Oh... and to see if she will warm up to the Rory/Amy pairing the longer Rory is traveling with them.
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Ben!

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Blenca!!

[
              sigpic

Comment

Love the vid, Bailey!
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Blen!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Blen's Birthday is in August, right? Ben Browder's birthday today (hence the video)... oh and ShaViva's too.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL!!!! Thank you for the Birthday wishes but my birthday is in August! I'll be like the Queen and have two birthdays. I don't mind.

Bailey those links are down for me now as well. I wonder if Amazon made a mistake on the pricing. Hopefully some lucky people will have got a bargain.

Hopefully Rory will grow on your daughter Bailey. (And River)

Comment

*headdesk* I read Ben and saw Blen.
                        sigpic

Comment

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and have been up since then I am not fully awake
                          sigpic

Comment

It was a great price... so maybe it was a mistake and like you, I hope a few fans took advantage!

I'm assuming that as she learns more about River that she will change her mind... but I guess there are some Amy/Doctor shippers out there. Maybe they, like my daughter, didn't get introduced to River in the proper order. I think that is why it never crossed my mind... I'd already seen the Library episode...
                            sigpic

Comment

I was slow in getting my tree and getting it up but I did get it up and decorated. As promised here are a couple pics of my tree. (I don't have a skirt for it and it is not a very big tree but I like it )

(The last pic is from where I usually sit)
                              Last edited by dragongirl; 11 December 2012, 01:54 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I love it, DG!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X