Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many people are getting doses of the Doctor and don't even know it those poor deprived people.
    sigpic

Comment

LOL! Exactly! Like finding Amy Pond in Supernatural and references on Leverage etc. Subliminally being told they Will Watch Doctor Who.

Comment

Love it!! That was a great reference!
        sigpic

Comment

Here's another...

Comment

... and on NCIS

Comment

and on Grey's Anatomy...

Comment

I like that one too They have some big Doctor Who fans writing for them don't they
                sigpic

Comment

It certainly sounds like it.

Comment

I only caught the Doctor Who reference (course they didn't hide it )
                    sigpic

Comment

It's amazing how many times Who crops up

BTW I wonder if Ever has got home yet.

Comment

Those were pretty nice costumes
                        sigpic

Comment

No Bombshell please This is the House ep since when everything went wrong...

But I like the number of DrWho mentionings

Comment

Perhaps we should say the Doctor Who reference is the only good part of Bombshell.

Commiserations on Friday's match, SeN.

Comment

Not really, I would be unfair. It was great episode except for last few minutes. There was that amazing and funny musical part in, where Lisa and Hugh sang and danced, most of it was really good, but the end was illogical. And then it was just worse...

I am not really following the football yet, Blen But thanks. I read everywhere they played quite bad... Yesterday evening I was in a pub with the graduation class and a few collagues, I know a few were watching but I was rather having fun

When do you play? I like England more than most other nations so I am with you

Comment

England play France on Monday at 5 pm. Fingers & everything else crossed.

It's a pity Paul The Octopus is no longer with us to predict the results.

Comment

Working...
                                X