Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    bailey (and anyone else that like Natasha/Clint) look what I found

Spoiler:

It is a little spoilery so be warned
    Okay... that was very spoilery

Spoiler:
    ... but I loved it DG! Can't get enough of those two!

The sigs for Clint/Natasha are awesome too, good job.
    Spoiler:
    Just an odd observation... when reading ff for the couple I've noticed that they call them either BlackHawk or Blackeye... I find the second one funny.

I started reading a story about that pairing that is really good so far, but not finished. Have it in my alert list, I'll link it in a few minutes.

Blen, love both those OUaT sigs! I wish the rotating was back as well. Would love to gaze upon those sigs again soon!

Edit: The story is Past Aggression by Desdemona Rosa
    Last edited by bailey1ak; 31 May 2012, 05:14 PM. Reason: Wanted to add something.
    sigpic

Comment

I love that Vid too when I saw it the first time I put it into my faves

I like
      Spoiler:
      BlackHawk rather than Blackeye too but some people go out of their way to give couples strange names

not thrilled with that one
      sigpic

Comment

I love that Vid too when I saw it the first time I put it into my faves

I like
        Spoiler:
        BlackHawk rather than Blackeye too but some people go out of their way to give couples strange names

I saw that story the other day and read it I hope more is added soon

not thrilled with that one
        sigpic

Comment

That is a great sig, DG! I concur on the naming.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks

I want the movie to be out on DVD already so I can watch shippy scenes over and over
            sigpic

Comment

*raises hand* Me too, me too!!
              sigpic

Comment

Glad I am not the only one okay maybe sneak in the
                Spoiler:
                punny god scene
                a time or two because OMG that part was too funny!
                sigpic

Comment

Beautiful sigs, everyone! Love them Blen, the violet one is perfect, great crop and colours.

I see my hint had the right effect We have a meeting cause of the camp tonight, but at the weekend I hope to do more.

Comment

Pretty sig DG!

Thanks SeN. The pics on that site are so delicious, I had to have a go.

I've made a couple more.

Comment

Those are wonderful, Blen.

I was able to save a few more pics to make an OUaT sig... hope to get to it this weekend.

I did make a new set to sport for Jewel's birthday tomorrow.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going? I've only got a little while left before I have to go to work for the afternoon. No time to play anymore!

Ever "win" doesn't come close to what the Mariners did to the Rangers last night. They killed them they made my Rangers look like a little league team final score was 21-8! No I did not get that wrong or backwards 21, twenty-one. I am sad the Rangers lost when I was there but I am insanely glad I was not there for that game.
                        Just saw this post. Yikes! Sorry about that! I promise your Rangers will do better next time!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                        I thought I had the time for the minute Bailey but now it turns out that I don't. Hmmmm..... I wonder where it went.....

How long a drive is it, Ever?
                        I'm guessing 10-11 hours all together.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        Sorry for the loss, Ever, even if it was time. The hard drive is a bummer too.

When you do go, have a safe trip. Are you driving?

Oh... and tell Star I'd really like her to add in that extra hour or day too... maybe if it isn't coming from "mom" it will have a little more weight. I know for my kids that is often the case.

I have downloaded a few pics for a Clint sig or a Clint and Natasha too. Now to just find that time... where did I put it... hmmm
                        Yes we're driving. Joy of joys!

I'll tell Star you want the extra hour and day as well. Maybe it'll motivate her.

Well from El Paso to Fort Worth is like 8 hours so it will be an all day drive since Ever is what an hour or so from El Paso.
                        We're about 2 hours from El Paso and we're headed to Temple. I don't know if we're swinging through San Antonio or taking a shorter route. We know the roads through San Antonio though.

Long drive then.

I won't watch the vid, DG as I haven't seen the movie yet.

I made a OUaT sig. I wish the rotating sigs would come back.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7235/7...fdb403cd_o.png
                        I wish rotating sigs were back as well.

Thanks DG! Yours are great! Love the colours.

I made another.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7244/7...03c9db78_o.png
                        Lovely sigs everyone! The OuaT and Avengers ones!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I hope so they traveled yesterday and I am sure Ron Washington had some choice words for his team.

I drive through Temple every time I visit my mom. The only roads I know in San Antonio are 35, 410 and 37 (those are the roads I need to know to get to mom and then back home )
                          sigpic

Comment

We usually take I-10 to San Antonio. But I think there's a US highway between Junction and Killeen (or some such) I'll have to mapquest it.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Blen, love them both! Lana is addictive

The last one is great. Do you believe me i am trying to use exactly that pic of skulls for a while and still no effect? I wanted to give it into that apple sig too... Funny What would we do without shadowplay and storybrooke.net?

Comment

Indeed. I rather like that skulls pic. They look nicely gothic rather than gory.

Safe journey Ever! I hope no-one keeps whinging "Are we there yet?" like somebody I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X