Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love that Joss will be getting more recognition with the movie doing well.
    sigpic

Comment

Yes he deserves it of course some of us have known that he was brilliant for a while but more people will see that now and it is long overdue
      sigpic

Comment

Sad thing was during the interview they didn't even mention that this wasn't his first movie.... we kept waiting for them to bring up Firefly and Serenity or others... but it was a fun interview because it also mentioned some of his background rather then just asking questions.

Found the interview... kind of got caught up watching others.

sigpic

Comment

Well at least they showed the Firefly name before talking about Buffy. I think though too some people could see the movie and go what else has he done and then his past stuff will get a nice up swing going.

I had a nice chuckle over the "If it fails" line ( I know this was before the movie came out but still) they are saying this movie will gross over $1Billion I think it is safe to say that he will be directing the sequel (at least I hope so)
          sigpic

Comment

When we watched it I know I wondered why they didn't give the movie to those that had directed the other movies, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America... it seems like it would have made sense to ask them to do it. Although I'm very excited they gave it to Joss and I hope we see lots more from him. A sequel would be rather cool and a resurgence for Firefly or Serenity would be a wonderful bonus.

Did you ever watch Dollhouse? I watched a couple of episodes, but then kind of just let it go.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I had wondered about that too but I guess they thought get a totally new director so that the other Directors can work on the other movies I know there is a 2nd Thor movie in the works and I want to say I have heard about a 3rd Iron Man.

I think the more people that get into Firefly and Serenity the more likely we will be to get a 2nd Movie

I didn't ever see Dollhouse I think Dad watched a couple eps but he didn't get into it.
              sigpic

Comment

I can't even imagine a 2nd movie for Serenity, but it would be too awesome for words.
                sigpic

Comment

If I remember right Joss said he wanted to do a 2nd movie at some time make it a few years later than the end of Serenity. I would love to see that. Simon and Kaylee could have a kid or two, Inara and Mal can either be together finally or finally get together
                  sigpic

Comment

Good evening, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    I dunno but it probably involves chocolate.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3069/2...8a1bd13850.jpg

If anyone has seen any marbles rolling around, they belong to me. I've lost mine.

I had a dream in which I was wearing a blue and white striped top & a blue beret with a tray balanced on top which had some bananas on it. I was marching up & down the street saying "I'm a banana".

I think I need to lie down for a bit in a darkened room.
                    I think I might need to lie down after that one myself

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                    I just have to say something about Castle....

Spoiler:
                    OMG. Finally. And well done! I was a bit afraid of what can happen there but I must say Marlowe did an awesome job. The case was great - I love Joanna cases - and the ending... Perfect. I am glad she wasn't hanging there till the next episode lol. I loved the whole last scene. Alexis speech was great, Beckett sitting on the swing and the decision she made was the only right and even logically explained! Wonder how this is going to continue. The only complaint: Why couldn't we get something like this on SGA?

Well I got it off my chest, now I can go and cook the lunch
                    I totally agree with everything said about the Castle episode.
                    Spoiler:
                    I saw Javi as acting more like the military man he originally was. Kevin was thinking more like a cop. Totally sucks that no one gave Kevin the benefit of a doubt. I also wonder what in the world they're going to do for S5. How are they going to entice Kate to go back to the force?

Also, if we were to get something like this for SGA, we'd have to have ptb who A) gave a flying leap and B) had a clue.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Good evening, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      I dunno but it probably involves chocolate.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3069/2...8a1bd13850.jpg

If anyone has seen any marbles rolling around, they belong to me. I've lost mine.

I had a dream in which I was wearing a blue and white striped top & a blue beret with a tray balanced on top which had some bananas on it. I was marching up & down the street saying "I'm a banana".

I think I need to lie down for a bit in a darkened room.
                      I think I might need to lie down after that one myself

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                      I just have to say something about Castle....

Spoiler:
                      OMG. Finally. And well done! I was a bit afraid of what can happen there but I must say Marlowe did an awesome job. The case was great - I love Joanna cases - and the ending... Perfect. I am glad she wasn't hanging there till the next episode lol. I loved the whole last scene. Alexis speech was great, Beckett sitting on the swing and the decision she made was the only right and even logically explained! Wonder how this is going to continue. The only complaint: Why couldn't we get something like this on SGA?

Well I got it off my chest, now I can go and cook the lunch
                      I totally agree with everything said about the Castle episode.
                      Spoiler:
                      I saw Javi as acting more like the military man he originally was. Kevin was thinking more like a cop. Totally sucks that no one gave Kevin the benefit of a doubt. I also wonder what in the world they're going to do for S5. How are they going to entice Kate to go back to the force?

Also, if we were to get something like this for SGA, we'd have to have ptb who A) gave a flying leap and B) had a clue.
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay I have been working on this for ugh about 2 hours (I did stop and have dinner so it was closer to 2 and half hours from start to finish) This is my first (and possibly last) Wallie I have ever made.

I had to make it I am really hoping that my cousin wants to see the movie so I can go see it again although I could go by myself again I have already told her if she wanted to see it I would totally go with her to see it.

EDIT: Ack I see something to fix! got to fix it
                        Last edited by dragongirl; 08 May 2012, 06:45 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

After you fix it we get to see it... right?

Hiya Ever... busy day?
                          sigpic

Comment

Very busy day. Sixth grade Science and a doctor's appointment for younger son.

I'm almost falling down tired.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yup I put it back in I just realized that there was a bit of original BG on Hawkeye between his arm and the arrow and I had to get rid of it
                              sigpic

Comment

Sixth grade Science doesn't sound like very much fun to me...

I understand the falling down tired though. We are watching Hawaii 5-O (from last night) and I'm thinking that when it is done it might be bed time for me.

Of course I want to see DG's wallpaper first.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X