Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My advice? Reuse one for as long as you can, then start on the second one and do the same.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
      My advice? Reuse one for as long as you can, then start on the second one and do the same.
      that is my thought although it will be a weaker tea the second time around.

and really coffee yuck I drink green tea it is better than coffee (for me) coffee only works for like maybe an hour and it goes fast but Green tea last longer and it is better for you and the wakeup effect more gradully drains.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        that is my thought although it will be a weaker tea the second time around.

and really coffee yuck I drink green tea it is better than coffee (for me) coffee only works for like maybe an hour and it goes fast but Green tea last longer and it is better for you and the wakeup effect more gradully drains.
        I do not say it's healthy, it's an addiction in my case already

And back on topic:

Comment

c... c... co.. cof... cofffee? * wails* I don't have any coffee. No-one here drinks it.

I'll have to re-use the tea bags I suppose. *glum* If I'm really careful I may get about 3 cups out of each bag.

*gibber*

Have we any Ronon or Jenn pics of them drinking anything. I remember various steaks being consumed but no drinks. No wait - there was some water on the table in Doppelganger I remember, but no-one seemed to be drinking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Yes of course I can have it? or yes of course you're working on it?

I'm glad you're unconfused. I'm never too sure how far to gutterize with young readers. Of course, I was firmly in the gutter when I was your age.
            I was too, I will admit it now. but then I am 45...still in the gutter
            Originally posted by journeyman07 View Post
            Have to say the whole supportive vibe over here gives me the warm fuzzies. Glad you liked Getting Warm (smut and other version!) and, yes, reviews are as love - thanks. You guys rock, will write you some more fics soon
            Of course we support you... you write very well! I too like this thread cause everyone is so nice to me (even when I don't deserve it! ) and it is funny as heck!

Congrats to all those who reached milestones!

OT info:
            Spoiler:
            From wiki on "wife-beaters" The nickname wifebeater originates from its association with aggressive, underclass males, usually living in poor conditions, such as a dilapidated trailer, especially as frequently depicted in television shows and movies.

Ok a pic.....spoilered for size.
            Spoiler:
            that smirk on Ronon's face...sends my mind into the gutter every time!

Comment

I have this pics of Ronon:

Spoiler:

Comment

I have a couple and I know where to get a couple more

(Click) the first one is from Duet and the second is from Trinity
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  c... c... co.. cof... cofffee? * wails* I don't have any coffee. No-one here drinks it.

I'll have to re-use the tea bags I suppose. *glum* If I'm really careful I may get about 3 cups out of each bag.

*gibber*

Have we any Ronon or Jenn pics of them drinking anything. I remember various steaks being consumed but no drinks. No wait - there was some water on the table in Doppelganger I remember, but no-one seemed to be drinking it.
                  Have pics? No. But I know which eps someone can go to for them. Of Ronon anyway. Season 2 - Duet, Condemned, Lost Boys, ummm Season 4 Outcast, Season 3 Sunday,

Give me time, I'll think of more.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    I have a couple and I know where to get a couple more

(Click) the first one is from Duet and the second is from Trinity

I totally cannot believe I forgot about those!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

the Thunk thread has some pix of Jason at like conventions drinking something
                      sigpic

Comment

oh yeah and then this is a fun little gif with the drinking thing

from was the one where John was turning into the bug and he beat Ronon in a race around the city
                        sigpic

Comment

DG, you mean this?
                          Spoiler:

Yeah, I was snurching there.

I am tired already, night all and see ya tomorrow

Comment

those would be the ones I am pretty sure at one point in time we wre all saying how much we wanted to be that bottle of OJ, and Beer

Night SeN

and lets see back on topic

(Click)
                            sigpic

Comment

Good night SeN.

Thanks for the pics guys. You see, I can't remember which bit comes from which episode. Comes from watching them all at breakneck speed I suppose, they all tend to run into one another when you watch five a night

Briefly going back to the "Ronon or McKay" thing. Another pic.

P.S. Tea bag number 1 used & carefully saved for later.

Comment

Nice pictures!

Going to say goodnight too!

NIGHT!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                                Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                                Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X