Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For CSI, it was Grave Danger that truly grabbed me and I remember episode X.

I know the titles of a couple of others for their shippy bits in and around the case of the week.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Once Upon a Time after Skin Deep I totally ship Rumple and Belle

There is one ep of CSI that I know the cases but I forget the name of the ep and the reason I remember it is because one of the deaths is one that happened and it was all over the news.
      sigpic

Comment

Just watched that episode, DG. I'd have to say that I was hoping the whole time as well.
        sigpic

Comment

It was such a great ep! and then the end where we when
          Spoiler:
          Mr Gold admitted to knowing who he really is
          (which I had thought was likely since the beginning and then excited me saw on IMDb (which can be iffy to trust) that
          Spoiler:
          Belle would be in another ep it said #14 which would be next weeks ep I can't wait to see what happens then
          sigpic

Comment

I was glad to see
            Spoiler:
            that he knew who he was as well. Kind of figured he did, but it is nice to not be guessing any longer.

I do hope that Belle is in another episode though... that would be fun.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah the first time he said
              Spoiler:
              Please I thought he knows.

Yes it would be fun I would love to see Mr Gold find out that Regina has 'Belle' locked up in the hospital just to see what he would do to Regina
              sigpic

Comment

I would love to see
                Spoiler:
                Regina stumble upon a little bad luck! Especially after the last episode.
                sigpic

Comment

I know! what she did was horrible! I wonder what happened to
                  Spoiler:
                  Kathryn we know she can't leave so where did she go? Does Regina have her? If so why I mean what would be the point?
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe
                    Spoiler:
                    to keep her from being happy, then she couldn't win David back and keep Sno away... ?? Maybe if she and Frederick found love it would inspire Sno and Charming to try. Of course that is just a guess and probably not the answer.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm a little more curious
                      Spoiler:
                      about the author of the book. ???
                      sigpic

Comment

That could be and I don't know. the thing with August is confusing. And
                        Spoiler:
                        what did he do to the book?
                        sigpic

Comment

It looked like
                          Spoiler:
                          like he added chapters. Interesting to wonder if he wrote the book to begin with and why did he add a chapter? Was it to change things or because things changed.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't know I hope it is something we find out soon. I think the show is getting better as it goes.
                            sigpic

Comment

Once upon a time Together with Castle it is the only show I watch now! Skin deep was my favourite episode so far and yeah, I love Carlyle too and this is the only ship that really got to my heart till now

I watched only original CSI and I loved Sara/Grisom. I stopped watching after she left...

Castle, actually, is going a bit down for me.
                              Spoiler:
                              The second half of season was much better, both the plots and shipping. This season is weaker, but I believe it will get better. I hope! It is still one of the best current shows. But my favourite episode is still To Love and Die in L.A. So angsty

I am reading some Voyager stories that correct what was wrong on the show I even thought about writing one, but I probably never will

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

New Being Human on tonight! Yay! So looking forward to seeing where they go from where they left off.

I keep meaning to catch up on Once Upon a Time online, but I always seem to forget or get busy or something. I've seen a couple of eps and thoroughly enjoyed them, but I need to catch up.

Castle has kind of been all over the place this season. There've been a couple of really well done eps. Both character-wise and plot-wise. But there have been a couple that I could see the ending coming a mile off. And I usually don't look for that sort of thing.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X