Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DG... are you still around?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      Say what you will closet shopper and same for bailey the closet Whovian
      yes, that is right. I am a shOpper, I shop like mad
      sigpic

Comment

Yes I am just bouncing around on a couple different tabs

Dang it stupid o and i next to each other You are a closet ShIpper! and you know it
        sigpic

Comment

I have a wallpaper for a challenge and I wanted to know what you all thought...

I didn't want to dis' on Shep's team really, but I couldn't find a pic of Ronon with a group of Marines... at least not one where they looked somewhat organized.

The Challenge was the word Uniform... use it anyway you want. In my head it was Ronon dressed and looking like himself and everyone else looking alike, but with it being Shep's team I'm not sure that is conveyed as well.

What do you think... should I still look through caps for a group of marines?

sigpic

Comment

I like it and I think it would work either way.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks DG.

I like it in my head... not so sure when I actually look at it.

Although, the rest of the team do look like they are lined up in a row for a pic before their first day of school or something, and Ronon off to the side looking like he just doesn't care.
              sigpic

Comment

I think everyone sees reason to dislike their own art.

To me him standing off the way he is shows Individuality everyone else in a straight line and he standing there like 'Why?'
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  I have a wallpaper for a challenge and I wanted to know what you all thought...

I didn't want to dis' on Shep's team really, but I couldn't find a pic of Ronon with a group of Marines... at least not one where they looked somewhat organized.

The Challenge was the word Uniform... use it anyway you want. In my head it was Ronon dressed and looking like himself and everyone else looking alike, but with it being Shep's team I'm not sure that is conveyed as well.

What do you think... should I still look through caps for a group of marines?

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...uniformity.jpg
                  I likes! Totally didn't think of Progeny when you were asking for ideas.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks... I had to change Ronon's head because he was looking off to the side. It does fit the challenge though. Just think a group of Marines would have a better impact.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi

I see I missed interesting talk

We decided to watch some Star Trek again, we started with New Generation which I do not mind, but do not have to watch. But just later seasons so we got to Voyager quickly. And I must admit I am a crazy shipper too... Once again, Cathrin and Chakotay got me. It was really funny, cause I wasn't watching very carefully at first but my husband said at the beginning of one episode that "this is the boring one, the two stuck on the planet". Yeah, my favourite one probably

But I am really devided, I am not sure if I should be happy for everything I can now see in the eps or angry cause of the end of the series... It was as bad as the end of Atlantis At least they really put it into very few episodes... But now I am really a big Voyager fan for a while

I got entry from Bailey till now, waiting for the others

Comment

I hope to make some tonight SeN. Got loads of ideas but I'm struggling with time & inclination. I've been sorting through some of my Mum & Dad's things this week which has been... difficult ( huge understatement).

BTW I woke up from a really vivid dream this morning thinking I was called Barney Eggwhites and I had a piece of white ribbon coming out of my mouth. Totally bizarre.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
                          Busy day today. One of the groups in town is putting on a benefit dinner to help with travel costs etc for Miriam. And me with a cold. Sheesh!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                          Hi

I see I missed interesting talk

We decided to watch some Star Trek again, we started with New Generation which I do not mind, but do not have to watch. But just later seasons so we got to Voyager quickly. And I must admit I am a crazy shipper too... Once again, Cathrin and Chakotay got me. It was really funny, cause I wasn't watching very carefully at first but my husband said at the beginning of one episode that "this is the boring one, the two stuck on the planet". Yeah, my favourite one probably

But I am really devided, I am not sure if I should be happy for everything I can now see in the eps or angry cause of the end of the series... It was as bad as the end of Atlantis At least they really put it into very few episodes... But now I am really a big Voyager fan for a while

I got entry from Bailey till now, waiting for the others
                          I haven't really had a chance to get into Voyager. I saw the first few episodes, and spent the next years without tv so I missed it. On top of that, Hubby really doesn't like Janeway. I haven't really figured out why. So I can't watch with him. I'll do a Star Trek watch one of these days on Netflix.

Give me a few and I'll send you my entries for the challenge. I haven't uploaded them yet.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            I hope to make some tonight SeN. Got loads of ideas but I'm struggling with time & inclination. I've been sorting through some of my Mum & Dad's things this week which has been... difficult ( huge understatement).

BTW I woke up from a really vivid dream this morning thinking I was called Barney Eggwhites and I had a piece of white ribbon coming out of my mouth. Totally bizarre.
                            *hughs*

There is still time for the entries,l I made one and think about one more.

I actually wanted to admit I am not a sci-fi fan in general Really. Despite watching SG, ST and others I am a fan of great tv series, I do not care what the topic is. And I am a big shipper Except for most of sitcoms, I have to ship at least one couple to really love a show

Comment

Morning everyone. TGIF for sure!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

A bet that has been difficult, Blen. *hugs* Very odd dream too... fun to be able to remember parts of it though.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
                              Busy day today. One of the groups in town is putting on a benefit dinner to help with travel costs etc for Miriam. And me with a cold. Sheesh!
                              Glad to hear about the dinner and that is very thoughtful of them to try to help out.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                              I actually wanted to admit I am not a sci-fi fan in general Really. Despite watching SG, ST and others I am a fan of great tv series, I do not care what the topic is. And I am a big shipper Except for most of sitcoms, I have to ship at least one couple to really love a show
                              SeN, I'd have to say that this about sums me up too! There are many SciFi shows I don't or won't watch. I much prefer a really good show and I can't help but ship when I watch shows. I actually think that there needs to be good chemistry between all the characters or I don't find the show entertaining. Probably why I didn't care for SGU much. Most of the characters were at odds with each other and not much chemistry between any of them... and I don't mean just shippy chemistry, but even the friendship/team type of chemistry that you see in shows like NCIS, Castle or Bones even Doctor Who etc... those people really care about each other and play off each other very well and it is what makes the show fun to watch each week.
                              sigpic

Comment

Bump up...

Challenge 4 (SeNedra)

Deadline: February 26, 2012

Theme:Play with Text

I want you to play with text this time. No character on the art is allowed, just some place and some text. You must used at least two fonts. The sig should be tv related. Anything you want, just no characters.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X