Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not being a trek fan... do I want to be combing Riker's beard?
    sigpic

Comment

Give me a sec to go upload some pics....
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

William Thomas Riker played by Jonathon Frakes...

and of course, with his leading lady, Deanna Trio played by Mirina Sitris

sigpic

Comment

Does seem to look good in a beard, and has very pretty eyes too.

Which star trek is this?
          sigpic

Comment

Star Trek: The Next Generation

And yeah. He's got gorgeous laughing blue eyes.
            sigpic

Comment

I'll have to add it to my list of things to see if Netflix is streaming
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Star Trek: The Next Generation

And yeah. He's got gorgeous laughing blue eyes.
                Great description of his eyes
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  I'll have to add it to my list of things to see if Netflix is streaming
                  It is! I've been indulging recently. When I get a couple of minutes.

I love Star Trek, but it takes itself a lot more seriously that Stargate does. Sometimes it's almost as if all of scifi depends on their every mission - the way they are written and acted. Great stories though.

I always notice eyes. And when someone's are filled with as much humor as his are, it's hard not to notice.

When you watch you'll see why being Data's Functional Tester is funny. I just never thunked Data.
                  sigpic

Comment

will have to watch for that (understanding of Function tester).

watcha up to today?
                    sigpic

Comment

Data is an android played by Brent Stait. Good looking guy, I guess, but my 14 year old self (when it first came on) just didn't see any appeal in an android. Anyway. he's endeavoring to be more human. So his creator "programmed him with knowledge of several forms of pleasure and he's fully functional in every way."

Like I said, funny, but just no.

Today, we're getting my oldest and his wife - Lord love them because someone has to - moved back here. Long story, but he's the source of much stress these last couple of weeks.

So we're changing rooms around again. This time including my other son. He's got the larger of the kids' rooms so he's getting the boot to a smaller room.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a lot of work for you today. Hopefully you will have lots of help with that. I always enjoy that type of cleaning/rearranging until the last hour or so because that usually includes finding places for all the things you have put off because you don't know what to do with them exactly.
                        sigpic

Comment

Data is he fun I couldn't help but giggle and laugh over him when I was younger but like Ever I never thunked him and I too am his function tester

The rain was so nice. Hoping we get more the lake levels are in massive need of rain. There is one lake (Lake Benbrook) that is 16 feet below normal the best one is only down 4 feet because of an inflow outflow thing usually that lake is never down.

Sounds like another long busy day Ever

sigpic

Comment

So glad you got rain, DG... is it keeping the temps lower?
                            sigpic

Comment

My weather bug says the temp today will be 85 that is cool for me considering currently it is 72

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                Sounds like a lot of work for you today. Hopefully you will have lots of help with that. I always enjoy that type of cleaning/rearranging until the last hour or so because that usually includes finding places for all the things you have put off because you don't know what to do with them exactly.
                                Oh, I have been throwing away stuff I haven't used in three years and it feels good to thin out the junk. I just need to convince the boys they're allowed to do the same. I have found half the junk of the ages in there! Are you missing stuff? It might be in my son's room!

That's a great clip of Data! I adored him. And Brent is such a funny actor. How he got cast as an emotionless android, I don't know, but he was brilliant!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X