Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon, Love Shack! How's it going? I've been teaching the last three days and Star had a softball game last night. No time for me recently.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    {{hugs}} it doesn't matter what program you use! Just have fun!

for those of you that need 'inspiration', here are the sigs that I have made for the challenge, posting them early for you....

Lovely as always.

Okay.....so for the first challenge being in May......I thought that a WEDDING fic was called for! Write the story of Ronon and Jennifer getting married!!
    Oh, Love it!! We'll see how it comes out.

any part of the wedding, from the proposal to the actual wedding. It doesnt have to be the entire thing, you can focus on one tiny aspect like the dress, or where they get married, or thier vows, or whatever you want.
    You can watch the royal wedding to get ideas
    Not that I'm currently up for it, but wedding night? *waggles eyebrows*

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    Well, now that I've totally spammed the thread - sorry guys - hope some of these pics were helpful, Maneth. The rest of the girls probably have more pics that would be helpful and I have more too. If there is a particular pic in a sig you like, that could narrow down the search as well.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...antinekiss.jpg
    Do not ever apologize for spamming thread with pretty pictures! I love it!

tomorrow.........ummmmm....I am so far behind everyone so night for me is beyond late for everyone but you Jade and DG sometimes stay up way late even for me so I guess that doesn't matter.....

Let's say noon my time? 2PM Central, 3PM Eastern and 9PM GMT {I think}

ever, if that isn't enough time for you to be back from church I can push it 2 more hours.
    I won't be home by then, but I'm hoping to get the sigs (one shippy, one non-shippy) done this afternoon. I usually get home around 2 pm Mountain Time.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Sounds cool. Just sent in my entry, thanks for all the pix bailey. I ended up using the walking in the forest pic.
      sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear one of that you found one that would work. We just got home, going to play on the computer for a bit.

sigpic

Comment

I still want to find a picture of a chalet or something to make some art with that manip. One of these days.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I still want to find a picture of a chalet or something to make some art with that manip. One of these days.
            So, that got me looking to see what chalet's looked like and so google consumed a large amount of time. Found some awesome chalet's and am envious now. I want to go stay at one. Although after looking at all the beautiful chalet's in the the snow filled, magical mountains, I have discovered that the chalet in the google pic search that caught and held my attention was the one below... R/K will need less clothing for sure.

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

They'd definitely need fewer clothes, but that isn't quite what I pictured for a chalet. Oh, to swim in that sea. *sigh*

And right? There are some gorgeous chalets, ski lodges, etc out there. I'd love to have one.
              sigpic

Comment

I will have to add gimping the couple into bathing suits to my list while you add the winter chalet to yours.

sigpic

Comment

I'll get to it! I'm way behind the in the challenges right now. I'm hoping for a few free days to do them.
                  sigpic

Comment

I know my list of things I want to do is long, but it can be looked at as a list that guarantees that boardum shouldn't set in for quite some time.

sigpic

Comment

hey love shack!

last night when I went over to Chris' place he sparked an idea for a R/J fanfic so I think I am going to get started writing it
                      sigpic

Comment

YAY I like Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

Sounds cool Jade!

Phew, got my challenge entries in...
                          sigpic

Comment

we'll see how the fic goes got a lot to figure out...
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                              hey love shack!

last night when I went over to Chris' place he sparked an idea for a R/J fanfic so I think I am going to get started writing it
                              Yay! I'm looking forward to it!

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                              we'll see how the fic goes got a lot to figure out...
                              That's usually the way it goes.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am pretty sure I have all the OT topic challenges, doesn't look like I missing anyone there.

I have shippy entries from everyone except Jade [who said she could not do one this week] and Blen. Blen, are you doing a shippy entry? I will give you more time just in case.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X