Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

making some art today working on the challenges....
    sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Love Shack!

glad you heard from BB Ever and glad he is okay even though I never got to know him he must be a good guy if you all speak so highly about him
      sigpic

Comment

He was. I think there was some mistrust because he was anti-keller but we got over that and he was our guy It was cool to have a guy's perspective on our Ship
        sigpic

Comment

Yay! I've been writing in the "quiet times" while I've been teaching. I'm about 600 words into another "All the Times" Hopefully, it'll be done in the next few days.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Great news Ever
            sigpic

Comment

I still hear from BB on facebook every now and then. It's good to know he's doing okay.

anyhoo I just got the Guest list for Shore Leave Con this year and Chris Judge, Cliff Simon, and Emilie Ullerup are going to be in Baltimore and I dunno if I can go :/ Last year (or was it 2 years ago?) Chris Heyerdahl was there but I couldn't go I haven't been since '08 when I met DH and Jewel
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Bummer
                sigpic

Comment

If I can snag a job I will save my money up and perhaps I can go this time
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Money does seem to be an issue to go do all these fun things. Although, Chris Judge... *sigh* I'll never have the chance to go to a con. I live too far in the middle of nowhere.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Awwww... Most cons are on the wrong side of the Atlantic for me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Jade, got a sig done for each challenge. I didn't follow the tuts for my end product. I did the tuts, learned the techniques, and then went off and did my own thing from what I learned. I hope that is okay.....
                        sigpic

Comment

I think most of us will have done the same, I certainly have!
                          sigpic

Comment

I've only done the non-shippy sig, but I did use the tut. I actually did the tut, then tried to turn it into a sig, which didn't work very well, so I then made a sig and added the tut to it, which turned out much better. Can't say I love the sig... but it does fit the challenge.

Will give the shippy challenge a go tonight. Have an idea that will hopefully work with the look the tut creates. If not I'm sure you'll hear me complaining like last night... or at least Maneth heard me complain.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have never been able to learn through the tuts so I looked at them read them and went nope I can get the first step that is it. So I am taking this week off.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X