Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DG, that sounds like a great idea.

So, if you could start now by moving challenge #7 to another page and renaming it, say, OT challenge #1, that would make things a bit simpler. And Blen can do the new shippy challenge # 7. Does that sound fair to you all?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      DG, that sounds like a great idea.

So, if you could start now by moving challenge #7 to another page and renaming it, say, OT challenge #1, that would make things a bit simpler. And Blen can do the new shippy challenge # 7. Does that sound fair to you all?
      Mane I had not realized that there were some Shippy entries in this weeks challenge so this week I think keep everything normal and post the entries this week in this thread and then with the new challenges they can go into the respective threads.
      sigpic

Comment

No worries, I so far have entries from Jade, SeN and copter, none of them a shippy one. IMO it would be apt if I as the thread starter would get to host the first OT challenge there...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
          No worries, I so far have entries from Jade, SeN and copter, none of them a shippy one. IMO it would be apt if I as the thread starter would get to host the first OT challenge there...
          That works as well this is your challenge
          sigpic

Comment

Cool, that's settled then.
            sigpic

Comment

so maneth, you will be posting your challenge Sunday on the OT thread? {sorry I am slow at times in following things but I am also doing work too }
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                so maneth, you will be posting your challenge Sunday on the OT thread? {sorry I am slow at times in following things but I am also doing work too }
                Correct
                sigpic

Comment

okay cool thanks

almost done with work, then lunch, then I can gimp that shippy sig!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Look forward to seeing that copter! I love your sigs.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                      okay cool thanks

almost done with work, then lunch, then I can gimp that shippy sig!!
                      I was supposed to give you something to say in the sig wasn't I? how about "Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope"
                      sigpic

Comment

finally got caught up everything and *now* I can sit down to gimp....I hope
                        sigpic

Comment

YAY! do you need inspiration? (although since I gave you the pics, color, theme and text there isn't much left )

sigpic

Comment

finally got the sig done

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Beautiful! You make great Shippy sigs
                              sigpic

Comment

DG. love all your sigs.. you guys blow me away in the art dept here. NICE! you have one of Wentworth.. that really takes me BACK!!hahahaha..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X