Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
    OMG.. just finished the last ep of B5.. I can already tell that season 3 is going to be great!!
    It is B5 at its best. You'll love it! Don't forget to visit the B5 forum, although you should beware of spoilers... Anyway, that's agreat place once you've seen the 5 seasons.
    sigpic

Comment

The art challenge page in the club house has been updated, and when Blen sends hers they will be added as well of course
      sigpic

Comment

I was just over at the clubhouse looking at the challenges and I noticed something once I went back over my notes. There were so many sigs that I loved, hence the 2nd and 3rd place as well as Honorable Mentions. I did an HM for everyone but bailey. I actually *did* in my notes, it just didn't get typed up and I apologize. I blame the drugs I am on for this virus/bug/flu for forgetting. Anyway, bailey, I apologize and your Cruella sig was an Honorable Mention. Loved it.
        sigpic

Comment

Stupid drugs I added the note to the Club House
          sigpic

Comment

*hugs Copter* PM'd you

Wanted to see sheppy too.

Last edited by bailey1ak; 28 February 2011, 10:20 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

She said about me not mentioning it but when I looked over her post again I didn't see it and so she wanted to fix it
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for getting the challenge into the clubhouse DG.
                sigpic

Comment

I just need to get all the stories added I have been bad about that. I don't know why either they are dirt simple to add. I just got a bit mad at WP shortly before Christmas and so I have been limiting my time there since. I think later today I will work on adding more stories.
                  sigpic

Comment

No worries.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good i would hate to think you guys thought I was slacking
                      sigpic

Comment

Never DG!

Now I realize why The Daedalus Variations has inspired someone to make a sig. Just watched it and love the ep!
                        sigpic

Comment

It is kind of a shame we didn't get to explore the AU's more did find it funny Sheppy talking to himself
                          sigpic

Comment

Too bad he never told the other Shep the whole story.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yup course what would the other Sheppy be able to do?
                              sigpic

Comment

Nothing, but at least he'd know he wasn't imagining things when he thought he heard something resembling his own voice. Of course, our voices sound different in our own heads compared to how others hear them, but surely by now everyone in the developed world has heard their voice recorded often enough to recognize it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X