Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can go to bed now & have something to look forward to tomorrow

Good night all.

Comment

Night Blenca!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Night, Blen!

Somebody write a new fic or something, please? I need something to take my mind off the usual monthly problems.
        sigpic

Comment

Nught Blen

and Dr Jen I was hoping the exact same thing that is why I haven't wriiten my chapter today
          sigpic

Comment

Because I'm too lazy to find the link, I'll just mention that I made two Jewel wallpapers and they're over on the Jewel/Keller thread.

Oh and I am currently trying to write a short fic. 1st one in almost two months. I've never used a beta before but I think I probably will need one. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, it has to get finished first.

Comment

-hands DG the last of her chocolate- You'll need it.

Yay, Krissie-chan's working on a fic, and I saw her lovely wallpapers.
              sigpic

Comment

Bah! I'm off to write! Of course, when I'm in this mood, who knows what'll come out. I have ideas going through my head for two or three different fics.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

First those are beautiful WP Krissie

Dr Jenn thanks for the chocolate it is just what I needed

And yay! fics are being written (although not mine today sorry)
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone

Yeah, as Everlovin said, the first chapter of my story is ready Cause I need to sleep sometimes (it came at 2:am), I gave it on fanfiction right now.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4253785/1/

I hope that you will like it, but be patient with updates I'm trying.

Blencathra, I voted today and right

Krissie, beautiful!

And I'm looking forward to all of your stories

Comment

Has someone got hot chocolate??

Just off to check on Krissies wallpapers and do my morning voting.

See you all soon!

Comment

How's about doing something silly while we wait for more fic or gossip or spoilers??

I noticed in the Gateworld Cantina there is a thread for typing your username with your elbow.

How about we type something Ronon/Keller related with our elbow??

Here goes -

rolnikn and kellerr forever

Not bad, if I say so myself!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          How's about doing something silly while we wait for more fic or gossip or spoilers??

I noticed in the Gateworld Cantina there is a thread for typing your username with your elbow.

How about we type something Ronon/Keller related with our elbow??

Here goes -

rolnikn and kellerr forever

Not bad, if I say so myself!!!!

So you think we are too sane here and we are not making silly things? I don't think so

I'm glad that someone else is here now, I was getting bored a little (fortunatelly my other thread is chatting a lot).

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Did anyone see Bones yesterday? It was cool, but I was shocked. He cannot die!! I know he won't but someone will in the next ep. Another show I'm getting crazy about, well, yeh, I'm insane...

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post

So you think we are too sane here and we are not making silly things? I don't think so
                            No! LOL. I just thought that it was a little more bizarre than usual!

I'm glad that someone else is here now, I was getting bored a little (fortunatelly my other thread is chatting a lot).

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Did anyone see Bones yesterday? It was cool, but I was shocked. He cannot die!! I know he won't but someone will in the next ep. Another show I'm getting crazy about, well, yeh, I'm insane...
                            Sorry I don't watch Bones. There aren't many series that I do watch. I'm very much into Lost though at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              No! LOL. I just thought that it was a little more bizarre than usual!

Sorry I don't watch Bones. There aren't many series that I do watch. I'm very much into Lost though at the moment
                              Yeah, I remember that Mountie does. I watch too much I think.
                              Bones, House, Lost, Heroes, Weeds and I'm still grieving for Gilmore Girls...

Lost are good but I'm not so excited like at the beginning.
                              Spoiler:
                              And last week they made me mad by Kate and Jack but the mentioning of Sawyer...better

Comment

I used to like Lost better at the beginning.

Now I'm just confused. But I have to keep watching it hoping that "all will be revealed". But actually I just get more & more confused as time goes by.

I think we must be watching around the same episode. Is it the one where

Spoiler:
                                Jack and Kate get engaged? Or nearly engaged. And Jack goes to see Hurley in the mental institution & he says they are all dead and never got off the island?

Oh, and I prefer Sawyer too.

Comment

Working...
                                X