Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

The timezones are a bit crazy, think I was here once when the challenge results were announced. And of course when it was my turn I don't really care, I can be looking forward to something in the morning.... Don't like mornings

I thought you are in GMT +1 just like me maneth, didn't realize it is +2 in Finland. Although I actually know that.

Comment

So, where's everyone in the challenge from? I'm from Finland as already stated, SeN is in Europe too, Jade's on the US west coast...?
      sigpic

Comment

Hi SeN!

Just about to go to bed.. I finished the critiques and will post them when I wake up later So many beautiful sigs!!
        sigpic

Comment

Cool! Or scary...
          sigpic

Comment

there's nothing to be scared about this in all in fun remember .. I would list where everyone is from for you mane, but I am about ready to pass out here and I don't think I could remember if my life depended on it right now..lol.. I will tell you yes I am on the west coast.. Sunny Southern California .. (well hadn't been so sunny the past 3 days got a lot of rain..)

okay I am off to bed good night talk to you later mane
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, ttyl! Sleep well. I hope to learn lots.
              sigpic

Comment

Cannot wait for the challenge

I am having a free day, but I am trying to clean up the flat a bit, my parents are coming the next weekend for a visit and I am not the most tidying person in the world Glad I am having the roomba for me it is enough to get everythig out of the floor, I have always hated vacuum cleaners.

of course I found time for fun - started to wattch Bones again I saw the three eps of season five, that I saw when they aired first time and now downloading new episodes. Will have to find more time to watch. I really wonder what is going on in this season, something really interesting according a few sigs I saw around. Have to wait for that

Comment

Heh. I don't like tidying either, luckily my husband mostly does the vacuuming, my least favorite cleaning job. My least favorite housework is ironing, I never do it. I have a ton of dress blouses in my closet that I never wear because I can't be bothered to iron them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack!

Mane Blen is in England, I am in Texas, bailey is in...crap I forgot I know she is in the same timezone as me, Ever is in New Mexico, Copter is in Washington, Jade is in the California, SeN is in the Czech Republic, Sha is in Australia.
                    sigpic

Comment

An international bunch, then.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes we are
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack!

I'm in the cold and windy (at this moment) Minnesota.

Oddly, I lost my subscription to this thread. Easy enough to add in, but still odd.
                          Last edited by bailey1ak; 21 February 2011, 06:36 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Minnesota, Minnesota, Minnesota trying to remember that.

I have had that happen too it is irritating
                            sigpic

Comment

No worries DG... I've moved around a lot, so MN doesn't always feel like home.

This is how I felt when the alarm triggered this morning.

sigpic

Comment

I was surprisingly fine when the alarm went off. Which is surprising for 2 reasons 1) it was 2 hours earlier than I normally get up and 2) I had taken some NyQuil and that stuff knocks me out! Course I am effected strongly by meds so it wouldn't matter what I took that helps me sleep.

I am from Texas the house I am in now my dad bought when I was like 3 or 4 years old I have lived in OK but I hated that place and was happy to get back to Texas as soon as I could.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X