Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly, Ever! Will need to snurch it so I have a comeback next time

I think the words look good, Copter. Especially the "Bang Bang" ones.
    sigpic

Comment

first this is not my awesome comp and GW is probably confussed about who I am.

second OMG Snow?! In NM? Wow that is impressive!

thrid love the art Copter
      sigpic

Comment

Hiya DG
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Love Shack..

So you guys know this "wonkiness" that's going on with the site started around 2 am this morning (CA time) and then around 3 or 4 am the site went down completely.. I hated it! I thought it would be all fixed by now, but it's still doing that restructuring search thing or whatever is says..lol..

Oh so I finish season 2 of Torchwood last night
          Exit Wounds
          Spoiler:
          it was really good! I felt so bad for Jack's brother. I could so see where his anger came from, but it was very sad that he couldn't bring himself to forgive Jack.. And I balled when Owen and Toch died!! NOOOO!!! I liked them!!
          Very good episode!!

Oh and I couldn't stop myself and I started Children of the earth last night and I have 1 day left to watch! It was soooo good I couldn't stop watching I had to see the next day.

BIG spoiler for day 4.. (so don't read Bailey (and anyone who hasn't seen it it's a really big spoiler)
          Spoiler:
          NOT IANTO!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I can't take anymore!! first Toch and Owen and now Ianto!!! but good news about Gwen!!
          I am going to go watch day 5 in a bit.. SOOOO good!!!
          sigpic

Comment

DG, please tell us that you are having GW issues too.......please.......make my day.............and I might make another Ronon sig.....
            sigpic

Comment

I'm babysitting my nephews (all five of them) tonight until about 10pm so there will be no Torchwood for me until after that. They are all under the age of 11.

I like Exit Wounds as well Jade.

It is raining so hard here right now At this rate we will be out of snow by morning.
              sigpic

Comment

oh fun bailey 5 kids under 11!! you've got your hands full!

Oh and copter I love all the art you've made very pretty!
                sigpic

Comment

I got Blen's card today

thanks Jade!
                  sigpic

Comment

Jade Torchwood Children of Earth
                    Spoiler:
                    OMG I cried! Ianto laying there in Jacks arms asking if Jack would remember him and Jack begging 456 NOT to let Ianto die was just so so so sad!! And you still have day 5 to go by the end of Children of Earth I was so emotionally draied I had to go to my room and be alone for a while.

*grumbles* yes I am having GW issues are you happy?

When you get to Children of Earth bailey believe me it is worth the wait you will not be disapointed!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      *grumbles* yes I am having GW issues are you happy?
                      ***hugs***

giggles, then runs off to gimp
                      sigpic

Comment

Of course we now have to wonder if DG is having issues with GW or if she just wants a new Ronon sig.
                        sigpic

Comment

No I really am having GW issues I had to refresh this page keep getting a message about searches coming up o.O which is odd as I am not searching for anything
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah bailey you won't be disappointed! but be ready to do a lot of crying! have a box of tissues near by it's very very sad!

DG when I read your spoiler tag I started crying again!

I think I am too big of a Dr Who fan because while watching Children of the Earth all I could think about was that the Doctor should be there to handle the situation!..lol..
                            sigpic

Comment

Same messages we've been getting... sorry
                              sigpic

Comment

Jade *huggles* sorry

well now I know how everyone feels when GW acts up
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X