Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like you had a bit of drama for Christmas DG. Sounds like you had a good one despite what was going on.

The behavior does sound suspicious...

Not a Dr Who fan yet, so I didn't watch, but it sounds like it was a hit according to the threads I've seen.
    sigpic

Comment

Good night DG! sweet dreams!
      sigpic

Comment

Night girlie
        sigpic

Comment

bailey you have been watching Torchwood right?
          sigpic

Comment

Well Jade, I'm kind of giving up on it. It looks a little put together. Might play with it a little more later, but for now this is what I have. It has inspired a few sigs, might work on those for a bit until I fall asleep. It's 1 am here.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, a little over halfway through season 2...
              sigpic

Comment

oh that's really cool bailey awesome job!
                sigpic

Comment

you really need to watch Dr Who.. there are so many subtle little references to it in Torchwood..

I am almost done with season 1 should finish season 1 tonight..

so I gotta ask who do you ship Gwen with?
                  sigpic

Comment

Jack
                    sigpic

Comment

I figure when I'm caught up with Torchwood I might give Dr. Who a try. I like Rhys, but Jack and her just spark off each other.
                      sigpic

Comment

ahh okay.. I guess I am a little weird because I like Gwen and Owen together even though I can see the ship between Gwen and Jack.. who knows I may become a multishipper for her..
                        sigpic

Comment

What episode are you on?

I warmed up to Owen because of those eps that have you shipping them, but in Torchwood, things change constantly...
                          sigpic

Comment

I am on the last episode actually.. I just checked.. Episode 13 End of Days..
                            sigpic

Comment

You are moving through them quickly... might even beat me to catching up.
                              sigpic

Comment

lol..yeah I usually watch 2 or 3 (sometimes even 4 )episodes a night.. are you getting the DVD's in the mail or are you watching it on instant watch?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X