Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think only Jade knows right now, maybe Rac was in as well? I have no other idea but the numbers seem to be wrong somehow

Bailey: 1024x768 would be ok I want to use it at work, not at this one.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
      I think only Jade knows right now, maybe Rac was in as well? I have no other idea but the numbers seem to be wrong somehow

Bailey: 1024x768 would be ok I want to use it at work, not at this one.
      I'll get that size perfect and then send you a link later when I'm at my home computer again.
      sigpic

Comment

This is as far as I've figured it out so far...

SeN got Bailey
        Bailey got SeN
        DG got Ever
        Ever got Copter
        Copter got Blen
        Blen got BB

I think...

Comment

so that leaves BB and Jade and then DG, so BB got Jade and Jade got DG, unless Jade kept herself out of the loop in which case BB got DG.
          sigpic

Comment

I guess you are right. We now need to wait for Jade to show up

Still gimping and I actually like what I am doing

Thanks Bailey

Comment

I've been gimping as well.

Comment

very nice
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Copter.

SeN - Love your new sig & avi.

Comment

I am looking all different now Love these promoshots

Great sig Blen I wish I could green anyone here but I must visit probably some other thread to be able to green here again...

Yeah, House sig and no blood

Comment

I think I've greened everyone I can. And thank you everyone for the greens back.

Ed it - Yay! No blood.

Comment

I am having a few gifts for some other people here, but I think I ill wait with posting them till some other day... more close to Christmas. I think, Blen, you said somethin about Xmas project few weeks ago. Are you waiting for a bit longer with it?

Comment

Yes, it's still not finished yet. In fact it may end up being a Quarantine Day present. Desmond The Computer doesn't like me working on it. So I'm leaving it a few days to lull him into a false sense of security and then I'll tackle it again.

Comment

Hehe, Desmond is still alive You should really buy a new one... But keep Desmond please!

When exactly is the Quarantine day? I missed last year...

Comment

SeN, love your new sig and avi... threw me for a moment, didn't recognize you with the new getup. They are beautiful.

Blen, love your new Dr. Who one as well. Makes me jealous... I want to go gimp!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                                Hehe, Desmond is still alive You should really buy a new one... But keep Desmond please!

When exactly is the Quarantine day? I missed last year...
                                I think we're having it January 18th. And you didn't miss it last year as this will be the first we've had
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X