Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      Okay people scavenger hunt time I had an idea for a manip (still have not touched the other one ) but I need a pic of Ronon I would like him in a position like this one

but if we could see more of him that would be better
      Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      The top one is color wise good the last two might work if they were brighter like that first one.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Are these too light?

sigpic

Comment

That is good thank you let me play around a bit and see what I can get
            sigpic

Comment

*don't mind me, just checking my sigs....*
              sigpic

Comment

Sigs look good Copter

I went with my original pic of him for the manip her hair is still kinda bothering me but I don't think it is too bad

sigpic

Comment

I like it DG
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks
                    sigpic

Comment

Cool deal DG
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks
                        sigpic

Comment

Evening Love Shack!

Had a bit of a busy day.

Didn't go to bed until 5am because my roommates son woke up wheezing really badly and I was helping them out. they ended up taking him to the ER, because his normal breathing treatment he is supposed to be given when he wheezes like that didn't work and I stayed up as late as I could to see them when they got home, but they were at the ER until like 6am.. the poor little guy.. he's a lot better now though. he's sleeping with no wheezing yet..

So I woke up around 4 than I went and did laundry.. I hate going to the laundry mat but I was totally out of clothes and it needed to be done.. then I helped my roomies re-organize their son's room.. busy busy day
                          sigpic

Comment

Hiya Jade

Wrapping up some work I'm doing from home here and will be off to bed soon.

Sounds like you had a very busy day. Glad to hear that everything is going well now for the little guy.
                            Last edited by bailey1ak; 09 December 2010, 10:16 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey Bailey!

not sure if your still on.. I had to go pick up my hubby from work...

yeah I had a pretty busy day.. well busy for me at least I am sure there are people who are much busier than me
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

I think it will be just tonight and then at work tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to fedex most of it tomorrow. There are a handful that will now be okay to wait til Monday.

Are there teachers on vacation? Are you happy to be working right now or does it cut into your time for things that you need to do for the Holidays?
                                Glad you're just about done with the rush.

There's a really nasty bug going around town. There's a bunch of kids and teachers out.
                                I'm doing pretty good for getting stuff done for Christmas. SS is basically done. Cards are all done. I'll be heading to the city sometime next week for more shopping. There's a great store down there I was going to buy from.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X