Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear you didn't have to quit.

I'll keep her in mind if I ever find myself in need.
    sigpic

Comment

*limps into tread*

Hey Love Shack!

My feet are killing me!!! I took a long walk with my hubby! We went to get Del Taco and then went to Sears and Kohls (had to find a new bra the underwire in the one I was wearing broke OUCH!) and went and got Jamba Juice and Payless and I got new shoes, because after all that walking around in sandals my feet started to blister... but I needed new shoes anyways

Oh and for the gift exchange we are just going to post our presents here on the thread, but I need some input should we vote on a time where we can all be on and exchange or just post your presents whenever we get on?...
      sigpic

Comment

*hugs* Jade.

I think trying to get us all on here at the same time will be difficult due to time zones. I plan to email my present to the person the night before so they can enjoy it first, and then post it here on the 17th [that is the day, correct?]

so my vote is for just post when we get here.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Copter

yeah it's the 17th.. not this friday, but next friday.. that's what I was thinking.. it would be kinda hard to get us all here at the same time..
          sigpic

Comment

*scribbles note on calendar, and pokes DG to remind her to remind me*

I am off to bed. see you all tomorrow!
            sigpic

Comment

night Copter
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Morning Love Shack. It's snowing buckets here. Slippery, but makes it look pretty.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                    *scribbles note on calendar, and pokes DG to remind her to remind me*

I am off to bed. see you all tomorrow!
                    Got it

Morning Love Shack! it is bright and sunny here but chilly
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning DG.

sigpic

Comment

Morning bailey what are you up to today, finishing up that work?
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes... I got a little extra sleep last night because I fell asleep at about 12:30 and when I woke decided the rest could wait for today.

How is your day starting out?
                          sigpic

Comment

Good

not bad so far was nice and warm under blankets and didn't want to get out of bed but the cats would not let me
                            sigpic

Comment

They do have a way of making sure you are suffering if not tending to their whims.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes they do I had my cat Isis in the room with me headbutting me and occasionally meowing and walking to the door (message received) then my dad's cats were outside my door meowing. They gang up on me. Course after I feed them breakfast they run off and ignore me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X