Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone else here suck at public speaking? LOL I couldn't sell food to a starving child
    I did a presentation today however, on Event Concepts & we had to sell our idea to our 'client' aka teacher.....she LOVED it! She said I was really thorough and I really sold it and kept addressing my client's concerns

Me happy chappy now! LOL well I did sound monotone and it went for like 15 minuites lol but the content overrode that YAY
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hey i havent posted here in a while i just wanted to let you know that there is an interview with Jewel staite in the latest Stargate Magazine sadly i dont have the Magazine so i dont know if there is anything about her and Ronan i thought i would just let you guys know
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hello, everyone!

Haven't been around for a while, but I was VERY busy writing an R/K fanfic. I went to a Turkish bath a few days ago, and let's just say I was inspired...

Warning - adult themes, WAY below the PG line . You can find it in my livejournal at
          Spoiler:
          http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/

Reviews welcome. It's my first try at this M or NC-17 rated stuff. Hope you like reading it - I sure enjoyed writing it! If you like it, I got the continuation already mapped out in my head.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Hello, everyone!

Haven't been around for a while, but I was VERY busy writing an R/K fanfic. I went to a Turkish bath a few days ago, and let's just say I was inspired...

Warning - adult themes, WAY below the PG line . You can find it in my livejournal at
            Spoiler:
            http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/

Reviews welcome. It's my first try at this M or NC-17 rated stuff. Hope you like reading it - I sure enjoyed writing it! If you like it, I got the continuation already mapped out in my head.
            *runs in*

*kisses StarG8Fans*

I LOVE YOU!!!! Write more. Write more now!! There has to be a second installment!!!!
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
              *runs in*

*kisses StarG8Fans*

I LOVE YOU!!!! Write more. Write more now!! There has to be a second installment!!!!
              Thanks, DoodleyDog, I'm glad you liked it. I agree, there should be more - after all, Ronon has to get some, too... *closes eyes and dives head first into gutter*

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, DoodleyDog, I'm glad you liked it. I agree, there should be more - after all, Ronon has to get some, too... *closes eyes and dives head first into gutter*
                Yes, he should!

...and I've always been such a huge fan of....sacrilege... :-)
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Wow, this thread is REALLY quiet. So before I'm off to bed I'd just like to advise anybody who's interested that the sequel to my fic 'Bubbles' is up at http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/996.html
                  This time zone thing is so great. Some of you may already be getting up at this point... While for me it's nighty-night. (Unless another plot bunny hops across and forces me to go on with the fic!)

Later!

sigpic

Comment

OOOHHH likee likee!! Want more
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Wow, this thread is REALLY quiet. So before I'm off to bed I'd just like to advise anybody who's interested that the sequel to my fic 'Bubbles' is up at http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/996.html
                      This time zone thing is so great. Some of you may already be getting up at this point... While for me it's nighty-night. (Unless another plot bunny hops across and forces me to go on with the fic!)

Later!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

MORE! MORE! MORE!
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Wow, this thread is REALLY quiet.
                        Yeah, it is kinda quiet.

sigpic
                        Sig by me!
                        My FanFic's

Comment

*watches tumbleweed fly by* ok thats it! LOL
                          *sets up karaoke bar and takes the mic* Ok this shouldn't be too hard, I haven't been to a karaoke bar before

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                            *sets up karaoke bar and takes the mic* Ok this shouldn't be too hard, I haven't been to a karaoke bar before
                            *starts humming the Stargate Atlantis theme*
                            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                              *starts humming the Stargate Atlantis theme*
                              ok who is he? .....humming

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                                Yay, some action, finally.

* snatches mike, starts to sing "Doctor, Doctor, gimme the news, I got a bad case of loving you" terribly off-key *

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X