Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he probably hasn't been, like at all.
    sigpic

Comment

my thought is no 7 years spent running from the wraith doesn't seem like a good thig for a relationship and I have never seen Ronon as the one night stand kind so yeah I think it has been a lllllllllllllloooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg time for him
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
        I ship brennan and booth too, as does hubby. he loves the show and keeps wondering when brennan will "mellow and get together with booth" - he thinks she is too neurotic!

As for the resolution for Ronon/Jenn --- I want something simple like a comment from John to Ronon that if Ronon gets hurt Jennifer will shoot john with her biggest needle!

Lovely pics Krissie, I must say your have gorgeous hair!
        Exactly-for such a smart person she can be ridiculously dumn sometimes!

Hello hes right there!!! Well with a family like hers it would kinda worrying if she wasnt a tad neurotic hehe!

I cannot wait for the new season-

Spoiler:
        its gonna be in London!!!

Perfect-she'll threaten John with her biggest needles if Ronon comes home injured!!!

Needles *shudder* thats a threat that would definatley work!

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          my thought is no 7 years spent running from the wraith doesn't seem like a good thig for a relationship and I have never seen Ronon as the one night stand kind so yeah I think it has been a lllllllllllllloooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg time for him
          OMG! Long is a understatement...I don't see him as a one night stand type of guy but I think if he met someone and they both knew it was just for now I can see him "hooking up". I just find it unrealistic that a man would go without for so long...

Well, I'm almost done with making my own stargate..does anyone know the address for SGA so I can dial the gate? Ronon has waited long enough!
          Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post

Well, I'm almost done with making my own stargate..does anyone know the address for SGA so I can dial the gate? Ronon has waited long enough!
            Lol.Your making your own stargate?
            sigpic
            sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
              Lol.Your making your own stargate?
              yea, I think its done I just need the address for SGA so I can test it out

Comment

lol. i made the atlantis gate about a year ago... Yeah.

And when i can find the pic i'll put it up.

Night all
                sigpic
                sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                  shanna I hope you feel better.

Question for everyone..this has probably been discussed..but I watched Sunday this weekend and was just wondering..has Ronon not been "with" anyone since the Wraith destroyed his planet? That would mean he wouldn't have been with anyone in 8 1/2 years in the Sunday epi..Ok, let me get to my question..Do you think he hasn't been with anyone? I know we don't know for sure but what do you this? I think WTH? No way!
                  Ronon said in runner and in sateda that he never stayed anywhere more than a few hours. He wouldn't have had the time for even a "hook-up" IMHO. he probably just took care of "it" himself. Poor guy. But always looking over his shoulder means his sex life was the last thing on his mind. I always felt he never even had the chance to mourn for Melina until after he settled in atlantis. All simply my opinion.

Comment

Ronon said in runner and in sateda that he never stayed anywhere more than a few hours. He wouldn't have had the time for even a "hook-up" IMHO. he probably just took care of "it" himself. Poor guy. But always looking over his shoulder means his sex life was the last thing on his mind. I always felt he never even had the chance to mourn for Melina until after he settled in atlantis. All simply my opinion.
                    that is exactly my thought I think that he has morned and now it is time for him to move on...with Jennifer
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      that is exactly my thought I think that he has morned and now it is time for him to move on...with Jennifer
                      Rac80 and DG, I agree with you both, poor Ronon, I hope the writers don't torture him for another 7 years or us this season.

Comment

what the hell has this thread turned into?!??!?!?!?!?
                        *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
                          what the hell has this thread turned into?!??!?!?!?!?
                          a discussion of ronon's sex life or lack thereof. *blinks and looks innocent*

Comment

................................................................................ ......................................................................*cough* get a life *cough*........ what????? i didnt say anything......

sigpic

Comment

Real life is boring.
                              sigpic

Comment

cant argue with you there

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X