Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who is one of my other loves. *sigh*
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I love Doctor Who too I have just been neglecting it lately (bad me i know..lol..)
      sigpic

Comment

And it's in between seasons right now, so easy to neglect or feel neglected by it.

Bailey, m'Dear, you need to pimp your stories! I just added your latest to the C2. I had no idea it was up yesterday.
        sigpic

Comment

Ever have you tried making animations on Gimp?
          sigpic

Comment

Remember? This is me? Who is useless with anything like that?
            sigpic

Comment

lol.. right,, i was thinking about trying it out
              sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to think of some people who have done that. Are you in reference to .gifs or smilies or something else?
                sigpic

Comment

i was going to try smilies
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe if you talked to Jper. He's made some smilies, but I don't know which program he uses. You can also check that Stargate smilie thread. I seem to remember someone or other trying to explain it all to me.

Give me a minute and I'll have that link for you again.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've made just one gif, Jade. It took me hours to make it. In the end I decided it was far easier to steal ones other people had made.

I used this tutorial off You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RMvoLyI_qs

Comment

cool thanks Blen

btw Blen I made these for you

sigpic

Comment

For me!? Ohhh thank you!!! Lovely!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                            The only "Free" program is GIMP 2.0 (also known as SNU Image Manipulation Program) for smileys it works great since they're really not as complex as actual photos or larger images.

If you have the "investment" then Photoshop/Imageready are quite advanced, for smiley's you'll hardly ever have to use anything beyond the pencil and eraser tool, but it's nice and user friendly (as long as you don't start clicking those big red buttons that say "NO!")

PaintShop Pro is another popular program.

For animated gifs, either one will work. though earlier copies of photoshop don't have that capability (ImageReady and Photoshop WERE two different prgrams till they merged them)

GIMP 2.0 is the easiest to obtain, its simple, it's free, and for smileys it'll suffice all your needs
                            Here's the closest I could find. Maybe you can find more info in the thread. I'm so clueless.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ever I'll look into it more later..
                              sigpic

Comment

well i am going to go get some sleep I'll talk to you guys later

and enjoy the sigs Blen I had a lot of fun making them I am glad you like them
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X