Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castle Spoiler (no peeking Ever)

Spoiler:
    Best scene this season. Ryan saying - You know if this were a horror movie we'd be the first one's killed....

Next weeks looks really good too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      Castle Spoiler (no peeking Ever)

Spoiler:
      Best scene this season. Ryan saying - You know if this were a horror movie we'd be the first one's killed....

Next weeks looks really good too.
      I know I love that too and we get a
      Spoiler:
      Steam Punk ep!
      How cool!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksbGZl9dggY

Had to post it. What I always wonder about it Teal'c knows that door is going to open right then and yet every time he walks right there. I would start to move so that the door didn't hit me course then again it would not be as funny

Oh the things I would do if I knew that the same day would start over and no one but me would remember
        I forgot about that scene that one is hilarious too! "three fries short of a happy meal" (okay the whole episode is hilarious).

And from what I can tell the loop restarts seconds before he gets hit by the door so he wouldn't have time to move.

and to the kiss all i can say is EEEKKK!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
          I forgot about that scene that one is hilarious too! "three fries short of a happy meal" (okay the whole episode is hilarious).

And from what I can tell the loop restarts seconds before he gets hit be the door so he wouldn't have time to move.

and to the kiss all i can say is EEEKKK!!!
          Oh That is true I hadn't thought of that

I loved that kiss and look at her trying to push him away
          sigpic

Comment

Awesome interview with Fillion where he talks about Desperate as well as his cat. So funny.
            And now I'm looking all through those for the one late night interview where he's wearing a kilt. My previous link is no good.

Now that sounds like a plan, DG. And while your at it Ever, you should make a snurchable sig! *bats eyelashes*
            Let me contemplate it for a while. And yeah, all my sigs are snurchable.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            okay little odd but I thought I would share this. I was looking for those trays you always see people have in movies where someone is brought breakfast in bed right and I was looking at some of the images that came up when I searched. when I notice a pic that so didn't seem to fit the "breakfast tray" image's around it

http://www.tenthplanet.org/WoO3.jpg

How did a Pic of Jack pop up with breakfast tray's?
            Loved WoO! We call it Fruitloops around here. Love the juggling! Very funny ep up until it got very angsty, and then the look on Jack's face there at the end. Wow! Hot!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Morning Love Shack.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Bailey! How's it going?

I see another manip in a sig there! A Ronon/Jenn sig that simply says Comfort. I'm right, right? It is another manip?
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, but not one of my best. Just a sec and I'll put it up. Here is the sig though again. It is much better.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

It's good. Although, knowing you like I do, I imagine the lighting is/did drive you nuts!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well the sig looks more intimate. It looks like he's pulling her into his embrace. The photo isn't quite as squee.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just saw your "last digit of pi" sig. Love it!
                          sigpic

Comment

It can still be inferred with the photo.

sigpic

Comment

Just saw your "last digit of pi" sig. Love it!
                              Thank you! Those two would have been so great together.
                              sigpic

Comment

They would've had some really hot sparks and some sweet moments as well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X