Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever they are smoking I want some because they have totally lost touch with reality and sometimes that sounds like fun

It was a good vid SeN but apparently YT didn't like the sound to it when I watched it
    sigpic

Comment

Indeed. It must be taking them to that place where pigs fly.

Comment

Hello, Love Shack! Sorry to have been such a bummer about the movie. Or the likely lack of one. Or being bumped down in the pecking order again

SeNedra! Off to watch you wedding vid here soon!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Also! We passed 45000 posts this morning! Yay Love Shack!!
          sigpic

Comment

Well I honestly wasn't that bothered about the movie anyway. More McKeller? Ughh. No thank you. I'm more than happy with the great fan fic that has been written doing things our way. That is now my canon.

CONGRATULATIONS TO US!!!! 45,000 POSTS!!!!

And even more exciting - the Pandorica opens tomorrow!

Comment

And Blenca's back to rubbing it in! She gets to see all the Dr Who's first. *pouts* Although, Midnight is on now. Somehow, this is a super creepy episode.

And back to that German fic, do I add it to our C2?
              sigpic

Comment

Umm. I dunno, Ever. I was thinking.... no. I think 99% of us don't speak German and that there may be a community for German Doc & Wildman community anyway for people who do. But I'm happy to be overruled.

Midnight is creepy isn't it. SB was asking me about it before she watched it (just in case ) and asked me what "the monster" looked like. So I said that you can't see it & she looked at me as though I was crazy for suggesting that she might be frightened of something invisible. But I was right. She was.

Comment

Rampant paranoia is creepy. And we never really figure out what brought on the paranoia.

The only real reason I suggested adding the story is because it's the only non-English fic I saw over there. The language geek in me though it was lonely.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's funny but I can't see it. I see loads of french Sparky fics though.

Comment

I don't know about the German fic I would say add it as it is a place for Jenn and Ronon and it fits woner if we can translate it somehow?

Midnight is such a great creepy ep I was watching news and missed it bummer oh wait I have it on DVD and it is better that way no commercials and bits are not cut out

Yay for the Pandorica opening tomorrow I hope no plans pop up to stop me from watching it Sorry Ever
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I've got the house to myself at the moment. SB has gone swimming and Mr Blen has gone down the pub to watch the footie.

Comment

What will you do with yourself Blen?
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm here on my trusty computer, listening to the game on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              I don't know about the German fic I would say add it as it is a place for Jenn and Ronon and it fits woner if we can translate it somehow?

Midnight is such a great creepy ep I was watching news and missed it bummer oh wait I have it on DVD and it is better that way no commercials and bits are not cut out

Yay for the Pandorica opening tomorrow I hope no plans pop up to stop me from watching it Sorry Ever
                              Ah, but my wonderful Father-in-Law is a computer guru and a Whovian. When he was here a couple of weeks ago, he brought a couple of Who dvd's that's he'd downloaded from the Internet. Episodes that were 2 weeks aheah of BBC America. On that dvd that he left with us was the website. I'm planning on looking that up.
                              sigpic

Comment

That ep was on Sy Fy earlier too that is such a great ep and I still laugh till I have tears in my eyes when the Doctor is "curing" himself of the poison

Cool I just keep checking that one web site I use starting at about 5 my time so I am ahead of BBCA
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X