Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, here's the avatars I made

First, Bradley James
    Spoiler:

Now, Katie McGrath
    Spoiler:

Colin Morgan
    Spoiler:

And last but not least, Katie McGrath with her real hair colour
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

awesome avi's DrJen! what do you use to make those?
      sigpic

Comment

They're cute DrJenn.

Looking forward to seeing your new sig, Jade. Love Sam/Jack.
        sigpic

Comment

yeah so do I... it's going to be tough though there are so many awesome Sam/Jack moments to choose from
          sigpic

Comment

I just use this site, Jade http://tektek.org/dream/ I'm not technologically talented in any way, so that's what's easiest for me.
            sigpic

Comment

oh cool.. thanks
              sigpic

Comment

no problem! someone on here introduced me to it ages ago, but I've forgotten who, unfortunately
                sigpic

Comment

I have used it. (see my avi) we even made our own version of SGU before it came out with that avatar program
                  sigpic

Comment

-laughs- I remember doing that! And I still love my character. -hugs Scarlett- I also see seven people I haven't seen for quite awhile...-pouts-
                    sigpic

Comment

I know haven't seen MK, Fushcia, Snowy, GG (well I do see her but not here), Krissie, Nika or Perkin and of course we all miss BB I see him on FB so that makes it easier but still
                      sigpic

Comment

I've technically seen Krissie...seen her name down under 'Thread Information', but other than that, I haven't, so I guess it's really eight people I haven't seen. I MISS EVERYONE!

oh, and looks like I now have plans all weekend. of course, they're plans to eat Chinese food and watch a movie, and then sit in an empty house with a bird and a dog for two days, but still...
                        sigpic

Comment

yup I love the tread and everyone here but I miss having everyone we used to have as well think how much fun we could have with everyone here.

Still sounds like fun DrJenn
                          sigpic

Comment

-laughs- yeah, it means I get their Wii to myself all weekend, and I can watch some of my rated R movies(Repo! The Genetic Opera, for one) without having to use my headphones without risking someone freaking out.
                            sigpic

Comment

lol.. sounds fun! I haven't played my Wii in quite a while.. I feel sorry for it!
                              sigpic

Comment

I think a Wii needs to be one of my 'fun money' investments once I get a job. Gonna have to put portions aside for food, rent, and fun. And maybe some clothes occasionally, but I normally shop at thrift stores, or Ross and Kohl's.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X