Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    I keep telling myself that I am not going to show anyone these but I keep posting them because I am hoping that I am improving. With this one I tried the fade out erase but I see no difference . So this is yet another bad sig made by me

Love the concept of this sig! And it's not bad at all! Very colorful!

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
    hey all!! I had to go watch the SGU premiere.. OMG!! it was awesome!!! I kinda miss the anticipation feeling though...lol..
    Actually I liked it as well. Of course that could have been because Mike Dopud (Varro) as much as anything else.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    *popping in just so I can post my 20,000th post here in the friendliest place around*

*salutes General Copter*

OMG!!! We might still be getting our Stargate Atlantis movie after all!!! EEEKKK!!!! I really hope plan B goes well and they can get it made!!!
    http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...s-movies-made/
    OMG! OMGOMGOMG! I have to go read! I'd all but given up hope on it. Not that I'm hoping for much from it - just that they get Atlantis back to Pegasus - but still! I'm glad we're probably getting it.

Mimz, I'm still praying for your aunt and the rest of your family.

Sorry I bugged out on you guys yesterday. For whichever reason, I just did not want to deal with the kids when they came home. I hid in my room and watched tv. Got an idea for a DG fic though. Need to go watch it to smooth out some of the parts.

And, finally, Good Morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Morning Love Shack.

Ever, What is DG?

OMG!!! We might still be getting our Stargate Atlantis movie after all!!! EEEKKK!!!! I really hope plan B goes well and they can get it made!!!
      http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...s-movies-made/
      It is nice to hear they are still thinking on it. But it seems every 3-4 months we hear a glimmer of hope. Doesn't really get my hopes up anymore, sadly.
      sigpic

Comment

Doppelganger. I had the perfect idea.
        sigpic

Comment

How fun, something to look forward too. I've been working on one for a few episodes later.
          sigpic

Comment

Is this Ronon's Frankenstein impression?

sigpic

Comment

Sure looks like it, Bailey.

Have to play with the bunny more to have it make sense.
              sigpic

Comment

I always enjoy when the bunnies come out to play, and when I finish a story... it's the between part that is a drag.

sigpic

Comment

I need to train my bunnies better. I've always got lots of ideas, but they never tell me how to be actual stories. Seldom anyway.
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe if you gave them names like Nika's GLENN, they would behave better. It would at least make it easier to yell at when they are misbehaving.
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack

Congrats Copter

I have to be honest I still don't hold out much hope got the SGA movie (but tptb have not let me with much faith in them)

All I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep. While a few days ago I had some light drainage everything was fine then last night the full think hit me like a ton of bricks the nose was more stuffy than it had been, the pressure in my head, the sore throat, the nausea Can it be over and done with now?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        Maybe if you gave them names like Nika's GLENN, they would behave better. It would at least make it easier to yell at when they are misbehaving.
                        So do I give different names to the Ronon/Jenn bunnies, the Razzie bunnies, the John/Teyla bunnies, the various SG-1 bunnies? That's lots of them!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        Morning Love Shack

Congrats Copter

I have to be honest I still don't hold out much hope got the SGA movie (but tptb have not let me with much faith in them)

All I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep. While a few days ago I had some light drainage everything was fine then last night the full think hit me like a ton of bricks the nose was more stuffy than it had been, the pressure in my head, the sore throat, the nausea Can it be over and done with now?
                        Steam some, sleep lots, hydrate. Use that oil stuff everyone is on about, and take some sudafed. Get to feeling better!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ahhh, DG... I'm so sorry to hear that! Sounds like you deserve a day or several in bed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            So do I give different names to the Ronon/Jenn bunnies, the Razzie bunnies, the John/Teyla bunnies, the various SG-1 bunnies? That's lots of them!

It will be like an episode of the Walton's at night at your house. You could go the Foreman way and name them all George.
                            sigpic

Comment

And now I'm picturing the Bugs Bunny Daffy cartoons with the Abominable Snowman. "And I will hug him and love him and comb his fur the wrong way and I will call him George."
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                And now I'm picturing the Bugs Bunny Daffy cartoons with the Abominable Snowman. "And I will hug him and love him and comb his fur the wrong way and I will call him George."
                                *laughing and drawing looks* I think that just made my day!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X