Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning everyone.

I really enjoyed our Intentions weekend. Seems odd not having any Ronon/Jenn moment to post this morning.

I'll leav you guys to fight over the SG thunks while I sneak off with Mr Glenister.

Comment

Watching Midway! Love Ronan in this ep!!
      sigpic

Comment

Ohh! Yes indeedy!! And Ever is doubly lucky as she thunks Teal'c as well.

Comment

That sparring scene was hilarious and awesome!! I wonder who would have eventually won if Sam had let them keep going at it. I don't think I would have put a bet in I would just watch because I am curious to see who would win. Ronan has got spunk and a unique fighting technique, and Teal'c has A LOT of experience over 100 years worth. Guess we'll never know
          sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't like to place a bet either. As you say Teal'c has all that experience but Ronon has youth & vigour and I think is a shade taller.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
              Watching Midway! Love Ronan in this ep!!
              Ooh! Now I want to watch Midway! Does it surprise any of you that's the most watched episode for me? I didn't think so.

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
              That sparring scene was hilarious and awesome!! I wonder who would have eventually won if Sam had let them keep going at it. I don't think I would have put a bet in I would just watch because I am curious to see who would win. Ronan has got spunk and a unique fighting technique, and Teal'c has A LOT of experience over 100 years worth. Guess we'll never know
              I'm so not choosing! No one can make me! I mean with Teal'c being 150 some odd years old and still looking damn fine...*shakes self out of musings*, and his discipline and everything. And Ronon with all of his skill, and youth, and anger, and vigor...*shakes self out of musings* Yeah, no choosing here.

I got an e-mail from BB!

Hi Melissa

How was intentions day?? I was away for the weekend with a bunch of very old mates for a bucks weekend. My oldest mate is getting married in about 6 weeks time. I didn't get to write a story before the Intentions day, and i haven't yet read the page. However i promise, as i don't have much to do this week, i will write a saucy story about ronon and jen and put it up for everyone to look at. I will let you know when its done, it will be this week.

Take Care to you all, miss you guys so much

Chris (BB)
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Good morning Love Shack. Thank you all for a wonderful weekend. I really enjoyed all the creative sides of you'll that I got to enjoy.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Bailey! I'm still all warm and fuzzy over the weekend. Sleepy fuzzy too for that matter.
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack!!

It would have been wonderful if BB (and Rach for that matter) could have been here glad he had a fun weekend though
                    sigpic

Comment

Yup. I told him we missed him for the celebration. I told him which page to start reading on for Intentions Day. Told him that we'd love any fic any time we could get it. Told him that Rach was modded as well.

Do you have his e-mail, DG?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes I do I am also his friend on FB.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good! Just trying to keep lines of communication open.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yup
                            sigpic

Comment

So, sorry I didn't really celebrate Intentions Day w/ you guys--I was in a horrible mood, but now I'm much better.

It's Zombies vs. Humans on campus today.
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*huggles* What happened?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X