Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on what sort of e-mail provider/client you're using. Usually those have a function to insert an image/pic. Then the only thing you need is the direct link to the image.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

do you have my e-mail? you could mail me and see what code works

EDIT Or Jper will come along and know what to do
      sigpic

Comment

Evening all - home again, home again. Have internet for the night, but then not again until probably Monday night. Borrowing my sisters wireless modem while she is away camping.

Saw the spot on OSL, it looked good.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Home bailey!! Glad you have internet at least tonight
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
            Depends on what sort of e-mail provider/client you're using. Usually those have a function to insert an image/pic. Then the only thing you need is the direct link to the image.
            Ok, I've got Yahoo. Are you saying it's just like uploading an attachment? Or do I use the direct link to add it into the e-mail itself?

I'm useless when it comes to tech. I know.

Bailey! You're back with us! Yay!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

If I could only talk them into camping for an additional night I would be golden. It looks like my issue is a bad power cord for the modem. Something simple, but it must wait til Monday.
              sigpic

Comment

*huggles* Maybe they will decide to stay one more night then you will have internet tomorrow too
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  Welcome Home bailey!! Glad you have internet at least tonight
                  I can hope!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Ok, I've got Yahoo. Are you saying it's just like uploading an attachment? Or do I use the direct link to add it into the e-mail itself?

I'm useless when it comes to tech. I know.
                    Ever, have you tried email yourself to see what the results are if you add it in as a direct link vrs adding as attachment?

I email things to myself when I'm curious sometimes. Doesn't always work, but sometimes it shows what the receiver will see.
                    sigpic

Comment

DG, I don't have your e-mail. Surprising how many others I do have!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        Ever, have you tried email yourself to see what the results are if you add it in as a direct link vrs adding as attachment?

I email things to myself when I'm curious sometimes. Doesn't always work, but sometimes it shows what the receiver will see.
                        I've never tried e-mailing myself. Didn't know such was possible.
                        sigpic

Comment

*headdesk* None of the links work for the stupid e-mail! At least not the direct link, IMG code, flash code, nor HTML code. Distressing.
                          sigpic

Comment

That is not good
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Ok, I've got Yahoo.
                              Try this:

- Open the image directly in your browser (paste the direct link of the image in your browser address bar and hit enter). = Opening it directly via the direct link/url.

- Open the mail you're composing with yahoo. also in your browser, but in another window (not tab).

- Drag and drop the image into the message.

If this doesn't work, try:

- open the image (on you hdd or like before) and copy it. (ctr-c after selecting (highlight the image with your mouse) or right-click and then "copy image")

- open your mail you're composing

- Position the cursor where you want the image to show up in an email

- ctrl+v

Make sure you have enabled the Yahoo's Mail rich text editor.
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

So why is it I get all of these forwards from my father with a zillion pictures on them? I'm not that clueless am I?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X