Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmMMMMmmm! Two hot men in leather! One of the other episodes of HOT!! Set just behind Midway and somewhere around Sateda!

And I've got both Whitemunin and DG beat as far as how long in shipping Ronon/Jenn. I came across a Ronon/Jenn fic right after First Strike and was hooked!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      mmmMMMMmmm! Two hot men in leather! One of the other episodes of HOT!! Set just behind Midway and somewhere around Sateda!
      I can forgive a whole lot if there's good eye candy.

Which fic did you come across that put you on the Ronon/Keller ship?

Comment

I wish I could tell you. My computer broke about a year ago and I lost a lot of information/stories/vids/pics/etc. I can tell you that is was on LJ and it was part of a Ronon fic-a-thon sort of thing. Sorry I can't help.

In my rewatch I watched Sateda and Midway 4 or 6 times each before I moved on. I expect it'll be the same with Tracker just for the HOT!!
        sigpic

Comment

Hot men... in leather.... If that's being shallow, well you can count me in with the puddle splashing.

Drake & Josh!! That is absolutely spot on! Hee!

Comment

Well I'm off to bed now. Good night everyone.

Oh BTW, I'm feeling very chuffed with myself. I've been wanted to make an Ashes vid but couldn't find a particular track I was after. Well I've just found it. Hurrah!

Comment

Yay, Blenca! G'night!
              sigpic

Comment

Night Blen!

Glad you found the song you were looking for!
                sigpic

Comment

The Weather is teasing the light is slightly green that normally means a storm on the way but the chances of rain today (or tonight) is really really low (less than 20%)
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry!

Somebody explain to me why it's hotter now at 7 pm than it was at 2 pm? I don't get it.
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles* Sorry Ever that sucks stupid weather!!
                      sigpic

Comment

At least the sun will be down soon and it should cool off - maybe by bedtime.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love S8-10! Teal'c in his vest is just HOT!
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG I JUST SAW INCEPTION AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE Chris Nolan
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Then I shall look forward to it!
                              sigpic

Comment

AGH it's seriously so insane. If people have told you it's "mind-bending"--they're right. It really takes your mind and contorts it into a thousand tiny little circles. It was great--everything, the story, the psychology of it, the effects, the music...aaahh I envy Chris Nolan's brain. So incredibly creative. <--which is what the movie is about in the first place, lol
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X