Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup the only ep I saw of North Shore had him mad or annoyed at someone and slamming them against the wall. I can't say what may or may not have happened in any other ep though. It is good to say he was in SGA too it will get people to possibly watch it and spread the word that jason is a good actor and has the full ability to play Conan
    sigpic

Comment

Press release re GDFI

Spoiler:
      press release
      June 30, 2010, 9:17 a.m. EDT · Recommend · Post:

QED Connect Acquisition Target, Nazz Productions, Expects Growth in 2nd Quarter
      MANCHESTER, N.H., Jun 30, 2010 (GlobeNewswire via COMTEX) -- QED Connect Inc. ("QED Connect") (Pink Sheets:QEDN) announced today that its acquisition target, Nazz Productions Inc. ("Nazz"), is expecting to see improvement in 2nd quarter results based on its recent premier of its new movie: "Good Day For It".

The movie, written by Nick Stagliano and James Canfield Wolf, is a modern day western set over the course of one day. It is reminiscent of "High Noon" and "A History of Violence". The film, which stars Academy Award nominee Hal Holbrook, Robert Patrick, Lance Henriksen, Robert Englund, Kathy Baker, Samantha Mathis, Mika Boorem, Joe Flanigan, Christian Kane and Richard Brake is currently in post-production.

Nick Stagliano, CEO of Nazz, commented, "I am confident that Nazz will be in position to meet its goals and be profitable this year. We are currently preparing to launch a new movie project in the next few months that we also expect to contribute to improved operations."

Mr. Makmann, President of QED Connect, added, "Nazz Productions is on track to meet its goals and with the recent announced orders from our pending Joint Venture partner, Sofame Technologies, Inc., of $1,116,000.00 combined Canadian and U.S. based orders, QED Connect is anticipating an improved outlook for the second half of 2010."
      sigpic

Comment

Cool Robert Englund and Joe Flanigan in the same movie
        sigpic

Comment

Good for Joe getting some work! And it sounds like it could be big. Maybe bigger and better things for him as well!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Wonder if Joe and Jason will get to work together again. I wouldn't mind seeing them as enemies. I mean we have seen them as buddies and friends that little bet we got to see of them at odds in Broken Ties was cool and it is a shame we didn't get more of that aspect of things
            sigpic

Comment

Cool beans!! I'll have to look out for that movie as well.

Yup, I agree it would be great to see Joe & Jason in a movie together at some point. We can live in hope!

Comment

Yes we can. If I remember right from an interview with Joe he has said about wanting to work with Jason (and David Hewlett) again. If David is in a project with them I hope my intense dislike of his character and thus him will have lessened
                sigpic

Comment

I quite like David Hewlett. It's just Rodney I can't stand.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sadly when I see David all I can see is David and it is a pain. I love A Dog's Breakfast and because I saw it before my dislike of McKay got to the level it is at now and so I can watch it and know that while he is a little "McKay" in it he is much less annoying than McKay is.
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

The blue socks and back peekage what more could a person ask for (oh and of course Teal'c)
                          sigpic

Comment

Three very good reasons to love that gif!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yup

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X